Confirmed Trade: [ANA/ARI] Trevor Murphy for Giovanni Fiore

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Makes sense, Coyotes are short forwards st the AHL level and have been slotting in d-men (Including Murphy) on the wings on recent weeks

Reactions: uncleben

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
admittedly I know nothing about Murphy, but it was obvious something like this was going to happen after the Gulls traded for a D Cracknell a few weeks ago. My initial thought is I don't like trading Fiore though. I think he's got potential.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Murphy was actually quite good in the NHL last season wen called up for a brief stint. One of the very few bright spots in a very dark season. Haha. I hope he does well in San Diego and maybe even Anaheim.

Reactions: Ebbisen

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Makes sense, Coyotes are short forwards st the AHL level and have been slotting in d-men (Including Murphy) on the wings on recent weeks
Anaheim, conversely, have recently shipped out two D to bring in two F, in minor trades, so probably (I don't really know San Diego's situation right now) didn't mind adding a D for a F

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i totally heard and knew of these guys before seeing this thread and didn't go to hockeydb and look up who they were or anything.

yeah that's an odd one for me. Dotchin did struggle last night, but for the most part, he's solid on the bottom pair.

his underlying or 'advanced' stats look really ugly. I will admit i haven't seen much of him since he joined ANA.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
i totally heard and knew of these guys before seeing this thread and didn't go to hockeydb and look up who they were or anything.

his underlying or 'advanced' stats look really ugly. I will admit i haven't seen much of him since he joined ANA.

in Carlyle's "system", I can't imagine anyones advanced stats look that great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad