An Purchase

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Just copped one of these Honda TRX250Xs, as well as a pair of TRX90Xs for the kids:
2020-trx250x-red-650x380.png

Perfect social distancing activity! Can't wait to take this bad boy out to the mountains. Any ATVers out there?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
So the 250X is, what, almost 3X faster than the 90X? Is that what you're calling "social distancing"?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My landlord Dave is a greedy piece of shit. He won't let me store the ATVs on the front lawn because of property codes or some shit. It would be a shame if a pack of termites suddenly gobbled up the house right after I left. f*** you, Dave. :biglaugh:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
One time I bought a storage unit that had one of those things in it and I spent a lot cause you could see that it was right there obviously. After I won the auction I was going to take that thing out and shred with it but my girlfriend told me that I had to sell it right away. Turns out it was all broken down and wouldn't even start, I had to sell it for scrap. What a waste of money. My girlfriend told me I wasn't allowed to buy units with vehicles in them anymore.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
One time I bought a storage unit that had one of those things in it and I spent a lot cause you could see that it was right there obviously. After I won the auction I was going to take that thing out and shred with it but my girlfriend told me that I had to sell it right away. Turns out it was all broken down and wouldn't even start, I had to sell it for scrap. What a waste of money. My girlfriend told me I wasn't allowed to buy units with vehicles in them anymore.

she sounds like a right :eek::eek::eek::eek:

did she physically own you?

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad