GDT: Amerks vs Marlies(Harbor Center) - Thu 9/27 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 27798
  • Start date

Deleted member 27798

For those who don’t go into the Amerks thread all that often, the Amerks are playing the Marlies tonight at Harbor Center. $10 general admission. If prices stay the same as prospects tourney, parking will be $3.

Game time - 7PM

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Sorry not up to board standards. I'll leave it to the experts like yourself next time.
Say wha? Wasn't trying to pick on you or anything, just having a laugh. Sometimes GDT's get named in funny ways and since it's preseason, you might see someone say X AHL team vs Y AHL team because a lot of prospects are playing. ;)

Just where my mind went, though yours was about actual AHL teams playing.

Reactions: brian_griffin

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Say wha? Wasn't trying to pick on you or anything, just having a laugh. Sometimes GDT's get named in funny ways and since it's preseason, you might see someone say X AHL team vs Y AHL team because a lot of prospects are playing. ;)

Just where my mind went, though yours was about actual AHL teams playing.
I did the same thing

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Ha! That one guy is really trying to get his mileage out of that Gauthier-Leduc jersey purchase. Kid's been out of our system for four years now.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I had the privilege of presenting the game last night. - that's my voice you hear on the highlight video. I'm now 3-0 in the American League!

Maybe I should invest in an EZPass if I'm bringing this kind of luck.

I thought it was you! Great job bro. I’ll see ya at a Beauts game this season :5:

Reactions: Burgmania

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Ha! That one guy is really trying to get his mileage out of that Gauthier-Leduc jersey purchase. Kid's been out of our system for four years now.

Yea, that’s almost as bad as Sabres fans getting a Gragnani, Bernier, Paille, or Lalime Jersey. All of which I’ve seen :biglaugh:

Reactions: Reddawg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad