GDT: Amerks/Cyclones PLAYOFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Dell has been okay down there - as AHL goalies go he's fine. UPL was playing better than Dell which was why he was getting the starts. It hurts but it isn't dire.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Well hopefully they play Samuelsson and Fitzgerald 30 minutes each. Which forward comes out for Krebs?
I was trying to figure that out. They were already playing 11 forwards the last game. And Scarfo was already out.

Assuming they want Rousek to get playoff experience I say sit MacInnis. He has one point in the last 10 games and a -5.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Cyclones Game #7 - Tuesday: Well no matter what happens - there will be good news for Houser. Cyclones win (which I want to happen) - Cyclones advance - Houser keeps playing in goal for them. Cyclones lose - Houser joins the Amerks - backups Dell or heck he may even start? (Dell hasn't played in a while - will be restless. Houser has been playing - has been playing well - will want to get back in net. Hope Cyclones win then that question can be deleted - no need to answer. Go Cyclones!)

Too bad Amerks don't have home ice - play on Friday night at home - would give me a reason to travel to Rochester and visit one of my cousins kids. Would even stay overnight at her place for free - hate traveling "long distance" in the dark. Hopefully Amerks advance to the next round - play a weekend home game so I can attend the game/stay overnight at my cousins kid house. Go Amerks!

Reactions: Dex

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
F yea Amerks. Gonna try to snag tickets and get to the game on wednesday. Krebs and Sammy gonna help so much

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Cyclones Game #7 - Tuesday: Well no matter what happens - there will be good news for Houser. Cyclones win (which I want to happen) - Cyclones advance - Houser keeps playing in goal for them. Cyclones lose - Houser joins the Amerks - backups Dell or heck he may even start? (Dell hasn't played in a while - will be restless. Houser has been playing - has been playing well - will want to get back in net. Hope Cyclones win then that question can be deleted - no need to answer. Go Cyclones!)

Too bad Amerks don't have home ice - play on Friday night at home - would give me a reason to travel to Rochester and visit one of my cousins kids. Would even stay overnight at her place for free - hate traveling "long distance" in the dark. Hopefully Amerks advance to the next round - play a weekend home game so I can attend the game/stay overnight at my cousins kid house. Go Amerks!
Agree about Houser. He's been playing very well for the Cyclones. I would think he does have a legit chance to be one of the two regulars in Rochester net season and I like the idea of Subban being the other.

While Dell has not played regularly since they turned over the keys to the car to UPL in mid April, he did play one of the games in Cleveland last weekend - allowing 2 goals. He also played and 48 minutes in the game in which UPL got injured - the Friday 8-1 victory over Utica. He let 1 goal in during that game.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Went down already and had a three point night in their finale.
Post automatically merged:

Surprised they made it! I thought they were cooked. This year really worked out damn near perfect- Vegas missed the playoffs, the Sabres looked awesome for the last month or two of the season, and ROC made the playoffs allowing our youngsters more key experience. This 'optimistic feeling ' is quite strange as a Sabres fan. Haha

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Surprised they made it! I thought they were cooked. This year really worked out damn near perfect- Vegas missed the playoffs, the Sabres looked awesome for the last month or two of the season, and ROC made the playoffs allowing our youngsters more key experience. This 'optimistic feeling ' is quite strange as a Sabres fan. Haha

Yeah, a lot has worked out in their favor. They need to win their finale and they did - Fitz had three assists - and they need the Marlies to lose in regulation in their finale - which happened, perhaps due to the delicious, delicious ice cream cake. :D

Reactions: beerme1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad