American going to be in Prague for 3 games 2/27

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Will be in Prague for 3 games from 2/27 until 3/3. If anyone wants to get together for a beer or 6, I'm buying. Just trying to enjoy not only the city, but European hockey. Got nice tickets to the Sparta/Slavia game and a couple of Lev games. Be nice to talk to some local hockey fans.

Terry

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Will be in Prague for 3 games from 2/27 until 3/3. If anyone wants to get together for a beer or 6, I'm buying. Just trying to enjoy not only the city, but European hockey. Got nice tickets to the Sparta/Slavia game and a couple of Lev games. Be nice to talk to some local hockey fans.

Terry

OMG, hide your wifes, daughters, the amis are comming to Prague... :eek: But im sure, you will find the someone to talk. Show, youare from USA, and you will lots of guys, that will say you, where is the best beer.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Ok. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just asking if anyone wanted to have a beer. Not sure how you took that as offensive.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Ah, I must have had a few too many. Totally misread that. Apologies. Anyway watched Lev beat Minsk last night and looking forward to Sparta vs. Salvia tomorrow. Prague is a great city. And beer is good and cheap!

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Ah, I must have had a few too many. Totally misread that. Apologies. Anyway watched Lev beat Minsk last night and looking forward to Sparta vs. Salvia tomorrow. Prague is a great city. And beer is good and cheap!

I know couple of North Americans who live in Prague. If you want I can help you out with a contact. Just send a PM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad