#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
GIgZipS.png

Last edited:

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Schneider just had a really nice chance

Are you referring to the play where he go the puck at the right point, skated left to avoid the defender and then skated down the left side and took that shot? That was a really nice play. I was surprised by his agility.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
The HF guide to WJC:

- Canada will always underperform, even if they win
- Canadian defenseman that play “sound” and don’t stand out will be torn apart
- Your performance in Game 1 of the tournament is the only one posters remember. It’s what has cemented mediocre performers like Charlie Coyle in HF’s WJC Mount Rushmore
- If you have NHL experience, you’re automatically going to dominate the tournament, no matter how good of a player you actually are. Like Devonte Smith-Pelley

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Dach left the game with an injury. I was fine with Lafreniere playing, but this is why all that Canadian whining about him not going is absurd. Imagine if he went and got hurt? Hell no, don't wanna live in that time-line.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Dach left the game with an injury. I was fine with Lafreniere playing, but this is why all that Canadian whining about him not going is absurd. Imagine if he went and got hurt? Hell no, don't wanna live in that time-line.

If he was American it would be American whining. I'm actually on the fence with him not playing, I think it would have given him an edge when the NHL season started and would have jump started his career to play now but ofcourse he could get hurt. Not playing hockey isn't helping him really

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
If he was American it would be American whining. I'm actually on the fence with him not playing, I think it would have given him an edge when the NHL season started and would have jump started his career to play now but ofcourse he could get hurt. Not playing hockey isn't helping him really

americans don’t even know what the wjc is lol

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY

I guess it depends how you look at it. If he got hurt and missed camp then that would suck and take away his preparation time. This way he’s hopefully crushing it at the gym getting into the best shape possible and getting to know his teammates a bit. I’m pretty sure he’s been at the training center if I remember correctly. Plus, this is going to be a super condensed schedule so they extra hockey might not be good for him.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Oh my God. I forgot for a couple weeks that we. Have. Lafreniere. I was so focused on work and final exams, and didn’t think about hockey as much as I usually do. But damn. It’s really setting in that we will see Lafreniere playing in a New York f***ing Rangers jersey in 3 weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad