Injury Report: AM34 Out for minimum 6 weeks (August 13th.).

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
for everyone asking why they waited to do the surgery should ask the pens why crosby elected to get the same wrist surgery 5 days ago. just because fans dont understand it, doesnt mean the reasoning wasnt legitimate.
He's following the guidance of the medical professionals employed by the Leafs.

Anyone who was suspecting he delayed the surgery so he could enjoy some golfing and summer fun doesn't know what's up.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Funny how leafs fans can turn a 6 week recovery into a 12 week recovery just like that.

Well, I said longer than that for full recovery if you wanna get technical.

Edit:

“It's coming along well. It's a couple more weeks until I can get out of the splint and start really rehabbing and build my strength back," Matthews said, per NHL.com. "I'm going to get back on the ice this week. I'm really hopeful to be ready to go in Game 1."

Seriously, that's September 27 to *start* rehabbing the wrist and he's only starting to skate this week. I'll bet you a $100,000 SB cash (whatever that is) that he won't be playing game 1 and won't be himself until somewhere around Christmas.

Last edited:

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I said longer than that for full recovery if you wanna get technical.

Edit:

“It's coming along well. It's a couple more weeks until I can get out of the splint and start really rehabbing and build my strength back," Matthews said, per NHL.com. "I'm going to get back on the ice this week. I'm really hopeful to be ready to go in Game 1."

Seriously, that's September 27 to *start* rehabbing the wrist and he's only starting to skate this week. I'll bet you a $100,000 SB cash (whatever that is) that he won't be playing game 1 and won't be himself until somewhere around Christmas.

Well shit, kinda dulls my excitement for the season :laugh:

I didn't even realize that it was his left wrist that got operated on. That seriously sucks because that will effect his shooting way more.

Reactions: leafsfan5

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Well shit, kinda dulls my excitement for the season :laugh:

I didn't even realize that it was his left wrist that got operated on. That seriously sucks because that will effect his shooting way more.

Now that you say it, yeah, I thought it was his right wrist? I remember because people were saying that the top hand is the more critical one and somehow it has a bigger effect on the power behind the shot and that didn't make sense to me.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I don't think we should be critical of certain groups of people's choice of expression through fashion. I would recommend listening to those groups to better understand their culture vs calling them idiots or comparing their attire to what a young, drunk, entitled athlete did to harass a female trying to do a job.

The attempted breaking into the car was another bad decision by this guy who was supposed to be captain material. Any woman in that situation would be fearful for her life. I wouldn't for a second try to diminish her experience as I've never been a woman in a car at night being approached by a drunk man trying to get into my car who has just exposed his underwear to me. It's impossible to walk in those shoes, so I will just assume it was a scary experience and say that it demonstrates how ill prepared Matthews is to lead anything.

Hopefully he has paid restitution to the female and grown up in the process.

What possible answer to you expect to get for wearing your pants low? Hahaha

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Hope he’s good to go for opening night, got tickets for the game and that’d suck to not see him out there

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Who knows, maybe he'll be a little rusty, and I think this has been an issue for a while now although it probably just got to the point he had to have the surgery.

With Matthews:

These skits are still funny after all these years

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
I have season tickets. They haven't released them yet since they don't know how many will be allowed in.
Does worry me though now that you say you’re a ticket holder and haven’t got yours. I know the site is legit since I’ve used it for the Jays all summer

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Does worry me though now that you say you’re a ticket holder and haven’t got yours. I know the site is legit since I’ve used it for the Jays all summer
If it’s a legit site then I’m sure you have nothing to worry about. When do you receive the tickets?

Reactions: peconcan

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
If it’s a legit site then I’m sure you have nothing to worry about. When do you receive the tickets?
Email says October 12th at the latest, they are virtual tickets so they just send you a link to click over email and then you have them

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00