GDT: Alumni Classic | Red Wings @ Leafs | 12pm | SN

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Man, Chicago's alumni lineup is bare. Jamal Mayers and Dan Carcillo are playing...

EDIT: Meanwhile St. Louis is playing MacInnis, Pronger, Gretz, Turgeon, Oates, and Hull...

Last edited:

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
Man, Chicago's alumni lineup is bare. Jamal Mayers and Dan Carcillo are playing...

EDIT: Meanwhile St. Louis is playing MacInnis, Pronger, Gretz, Turgeon, Oates, and Hull...

I loved watching those 90's Blues teams. Shanny and Cujo would've been there too, on any different day.

I miss Hull.

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
Completely missed this, for some reason I thought it was on tomorrow.. I was really looking forward to this too. Does anyone know of anywhere that would have the game available for replay? Big thanks in advance!

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Completely missed this, for some reason I thought it was on tomorrow.. I was really looking forward to this too. Does anyone know of anywhere that would have the game available for replay? Big thanks in advance!

They're replaying the game on sports net tomorrow at 11: 30 to 2:00.

Mad Brills*

3PM game tomorrow?

Weird start time, since the game will end in darkness.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
sUT9sEA.jpg

:laugh:

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Went to the game, place was 1/3 empty, highlight had to be Palmateer saving the PS and not being able to get up until ages afterwards. Couldn't help but :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad