Alternate captain?

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Well we already have Hartnell and Timonen but for a third I'd go with Gagne if he's re-signed. Since that's looking unlikely I'd go with Talbot.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Shelly!!! No for real Max or just go with two "A's"
I do like Kimmo wearing two "A's"

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Simmonds, since he leads by example.

See that's what I thought simmonds is a leader on this team although he doesn't have an a nor does he wear the c, which he shouldn't wear that lol but I feel as if he's really blossomed into a leadership role kinda Guy IMO but like I said I am curious as to what everyone thinks

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I think Simmonds may be a good choice down the line, but he has to learn to control running his mouth to the officials first.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Give all three to Timonen.

Give Timonen the "AARP" captainship

See that's what I thought simmonds is a leader on this team although he doesn't have an a nor does he wear the c, which he shouldn't wear that lol but I feel as if he's really blossomed into a leadership role kinda Guy IMO but like I said I am curious as to what everyone thinks

I think he's too young and there are more accomplished leaders on this team. Hartnell, Coburn, Gagne are obvious choices for me, Talbot is up there too. I definitely think Simmonds leads by example...but not always in the right direction. Unnecessary fights, trying to stir it up at the final whistle of an embarrassing loss...a couple of needless things from him. Give him a year or two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad