Almost time boys and girls

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I've thought about that too but being in area makes it so much less valuable....I'll bit that bullet if I need to I guess
Being in market would make it almost useless in my opinion unless your a hockey junkie and watch tons of other games. Being in Halifax though cable really isn't an option here as we only get Ottawa(still don't get it there are no Sen fans here) and Montreal games regionally so gamecentre is really the only legal option. Unfortunately over the past 5 years it has gotten more expensive and less reliable....makes me grit my teeth more at the prospect of doing it.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Just changed my phone wallpsper to nylander marner matthews with big leaf logo in back drop..who else has and can anyone find one with Tavares?

How about Tavares, Kadri and Matthews wearing the Leafs jersey.

The fearsome threesome.

TMK.jpg

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Being in market would make it almost useless in my opinion unless your a hockey junkie and watch tons of other games. Being in Halifax though cable really isn't an option here as we only get Ottawa(still don't get it there are no Sen fans here) and Montreal games regionally so gamecentre is really the only legal option. Unfortunately over the past 5 years it has gotten more expensive and less reliable....makes me grit my teeth more at the prospect of doing it.
it would kill me, I'm really a Leaf fan more than an NHL fan so it's paying for so much waste. I wish there was a one-stop-shop for all of the games and even if that was $100/mth for nothing but Leaf games I'd pay that gladly for reliable HD

How about Tavares, Kadri and Matthews wearing the Leafs jersey.

The fearsome threesome.

View attachment 137987
haha the Tavares photoshop makes him look a little like Dr. Frankenstein assembled him....looking forward to seeing it in real life

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Or...where did you find it lol i cant find any leaf Tavares stuff minus some things from when he got his jersey

If you are using google chrome then right click on the picture and then use the option search picture with google yuh will find it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad