Allison Mack of Smallville arrested for sex trafficking in the NXIVM sex cult

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Heard a couple things about this recently;

1) A handful of c-level actresses that at one point worked in Vancouver, does not a "wildfire through the Vancouver film scene" make. (The film scene in Van is enormous... Hollywood North.)

2) She appears to have been entirely brainwashed. Not that surprising with an actress. (I find most are a unique type of person)

3) Apparently the outer circle was as advertised for the most part but used as a pool to draw and brainwash girls into the inner where shit got weird. So while some may have "been involved", they could be entirely oblivious.

(I work in film in Vancouver and know some ppl that know some ppl, yadda yadda.. believe me or not.. just what I heard)

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
"Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." - Abraham Lincoln

Would she still have recruited if she had had to spend even a day in those girls' shoes?

Women are very often recruited as #2s after having been victims themselves. At a certain point it becomes a way of protecting yourself and/or gaining back some control and power. Pimps/sex traffickers are master manipulators.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

I too would like to be part of a woman movement. I plan to help all women. lol

Seriously I have trouble blaming her, she was brainwashed. You could just see her in her first interview with the guy, she burst out crying. She was an easy prey. And she was pretty troubled.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The Sex Trafficking Charges Against Smallville Actress Allison Mack Are Totally BOGUS.

Raniere's relationships with Mack and other women suggest what we might term abusive relationships—if not physically, then at least psychologically—conducted under the guise of some sort of mentorship meets dom/sub situtation. Plus, some of the tactics he used to control these women almost definitely fall under the categories of fraud, extortion, or harassment.

Yet the idea that anyone here was actually involved in sex trafficking—i.e., forced or coerced prostitution—is incoherent under legal or common notions of the concept. This is a distinction that matters for reasons far beyond any concern for Raniere's reputation or fate.

Last edited:

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Also can you really flee to say Canada or Mexico and not immediately be sent back? Would be hard to just get on a plane wouldnt it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad