GDT: "All we need is just a little..." Devils @ Hurricanes - 3/21

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Alright, I was going to create a GDT basically trashing every player on the team, bringing up various YouTube clips to help that out. But frankly, this board doesn't need that right now. Too much negativity (helped along by myself). So instead, you get this:

Chill out, relax, listen to some tunes. Feel free to post your own relaxation music.

I might post the lineups later today. Probably won't, unless anyone's dying to know.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

I'm pretty sure that we're the most educated board on HF. Seems like everyone and their grandma has a graduate degree.

That said, I thought this song was appropriate.

Also, 5-1 loss.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Pitkanen- McBain
Gleason- Sanguinetti
Harrison- Bellemore

Profit.

:help:

bb99

Apr 6, 2009
North Carolina
5-1 loss.

Moral victory goes to Skinner with a goal at the mid mark of the 2nd.

Capt Kirk likes our effort and praises the players.

Ellis hates our effort and calls them out for the second game in a row.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
New Jersey comes in on a 2-game losing streak. Brodeur set to start and out to show he still has it. A floundering offense? A putrid, banged up defense? Injured goalies? In honor of it being the Devils...

images

5-1

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
5-1 loss.

Moral victory goes to Skinner with a goal at the mid mark of the 2nd.

Capt Kirk likes our effort and praises the players.

Ellis hates our effort and calls them out for the THIRD game in a row.

Fixed that for you. But I think Ellis trashing his teams' effort will totally motivate the Canes tonite. Therefore, instead of a 5-1 loss, I say 4-1 loss.

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I'm so optimistic, I'm gonna bet the rest of my vCash. Of course it's only $55 because we can't buy a win these days. And Marty back in net, he's gonna really be out for a win tonight. Still, I'm digging for some optimism.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Chip Alexander ‏@ice_chip 41m The lines have: Tlusty-EStaal, Semin; Skinner-JStaal-Dwyer. Then some four-player looks on other lines. Ruutu with third-line guys.

Definitely in?

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl 1m
Tuomo Ruutu will make his season debut tonight for the Carolina Hurricanes against the New Jersey Devils #TSN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad