All-time Nhl Gm Draft ---> Sign Ups!!!!

PensinPitt

Jun 19, 2007
I love doing all-time mocks as it really makes for good debate because people have so many different opinions...

I want 10 teams. This will limit the drag time. PLEASE, PLEASE only sign up if you can get onto the website multiple times each day. I want this thing to move quickly. This is for sign ups and discussion. I will create a draft thread and roster thread after we get 10 teams

Rules:

1. 10 teams including myself

2. 2 hour time limit per pick

3. No trades, its only 10 picks per rd and this is an all-time draft, there are hundreds of elite players

4. Any player that played in the NHL at any point is available

5. We'll draft 20 rds. 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 1 coach

6. Snake draft. 10th pick gets 1st pick in rd 2 and so on

7. Random draft order. I use random.org

8. PM THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE. Also please post AOL IM screen name if you have it. That also helps with getting in touch.

Teams:

1. PensinPitt (Penguins)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The ATD forum really should be a subforum of the History Board not alongside the Mock Drafts subforum of the Fantasy Games Board.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I'm thinking anyone who really wants to be in an ATD is already in the one that's going on right now.

Your best bet is to join ATD12. You're going to have a very hard time getting anyone to join a new, unestablished draft on this site, with the main ATD being so established and well-run.

Join MLD11 to get ready for the real thing, which should start sometime in the fall.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Sorry dude, this isn't gonna work here. VanIslander is right, this board shouldn't be with the Mock Drafts board, as it is nothing like the Mock Drafts board. Over there, there are tons of different mocks happening, while over here, there is really only one ATD series, and that doesn't change. If you want to participate in one, sign up for THE All-Time Draft, making a new one won't get you anywhere. At least, on HFBoards. I know there have been many other ATD's across the internet, but on this site, it's the series that's been running perfectly for several years now, and is finishing it's 11th edition. I don't want to sound all elitist or anything, but it's a tradition and it wouldn't be a wise idea to try and break it, IMO.

PensinPitt

Jun 19, 2007
sorry, didnt mean to step on any toes...ive been wanting to run a draft for awhile and havent had any luck on a few other websites....when is the next ATD happening here?

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
sorry, didnt mean to step on any toes...ive been wanting to run a draft for awhile and havent had any luck on a few other websites....when is the next ATD happening here?

Well, we're just starting the playoffs for this one. I'd estimate we'll be wrapped up in say...3 weeks? and then the Minor League Draft should start, I dunno, first couple weeks of July, maybe? My advice would be to hang around here for the playoffs, pickup a few tips/pointers, sign up for the MLD and put forth a entry, then whenever ATD #12 is, in the fall or whenever, come back and we'd more than likely all be happy to have you.

Cheers.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I love the idea of a draft with only 10 GMS. What a competition!

The ATD will always be the ATD, 28-32 teams is the way to go, but I'll be honest I always wanted to do an All-Time draft with 8-10 teams, just for fun. Maybe in between an ATD one of these day.

But yea, there's only one All-Time Draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad