All-Time Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but it seems to be one of the best boards in order to hear from the largest number of people. What I am hoping to set up on the History of Hockey board is an all time draft that would involve drafting players from any time period in the history of hockey to build a team, and also a coach, and if people really want to get into it assistant coaches could also be drafted. It is really a great concept, where people are able to a) express their knowledge about hockey and the history of hockey, and b) able to learn more about the game we all love (I thought I knew a lot about hockey, and then I started to read about the old CCCP and the Czech leagues, and players like Russell Bowie, and many others).

So if anyone here is tired of just comparing players and who we think is better (no offence Papa Bear) it would be great if we could get some people who want to build a solid team.....

It is actually a great time, and well for two summers it has really helped me pass time at work (I really hope my boss doesn't read this).

Anyways thanks for reading this and here is the link.

All Time Draft (Part Three)

Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad