NFL: All Time Draft I

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
If anyone is thinking about joining, I'll put you in the 3rd pick slot and you'll get 5 instant picks. You can't beat that.
latest

Elvis P

Truth is the first casualty
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
Can't believe my buddy @Bogart blew the LT pick!

Dan Marino
LaDanian Tomlinson
Michael Strahan
Mike Singletary
John Randle
I'm not sure if you're joking about LT being better than Payton or Sanders, but it doesn't matter. Good picks. I wanted Singletary, but I already have Butkus and Lambert so LB, RB, and QB Brady are my strengths. You benefited from the draft being so defensive so far (not me though) and got the 4th QB and the 4th RB. I think you'll be competitive. @mymerlincat will be looking at a new board and is up.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm not sure if you're joking about LT being better than Payton or Sanders, but it doesn't matter. Good picks. I wanted Singletary, but I already have Butkus and Lambert so LB, RB, and QB Brady are my strength areas. You benefited from the draft being so defensive so far (not me though) and got the 4th QB and the 4th RB. I think you'll be competitive. @mymerlincat will be looking at a new board and is up.
Not talkin about the LT I picked LOL Walter Payton is my 2nd choice after Lawrence Taylor.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Oh, I'm sorry.

EDIT: You are the Florida Panthers, too?
I'm doubly sorry for you. ;)
You have no idea. Im a fan of all NY teams except the Islanders, though since you guys have taken on Lou and Trotz, I don't even hate the Islanders anymore! Add all the South FL teams to the loser mix...

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Seattle selects a blocking back, a bell cow carrier, a receiving back, and an every down back...

EMMITT SMITH, RB

His NFL records include:
  • Most ever rushing yards
  • Most ever rushing touchdowns
  • The only rushing leader, NFL MVP, Superbowl champion and Superbowl MVP in one season.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Miami selects

Tony Gonzalez

Deviate from the plan a bit but seems like obscene value at this rank

Reactions: Elvis P

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
330px-Jack_Lambert_in_December_1975.JPG
Hmm. Tom Brady as the Field General for a 2 Tight End Wishbone. That oughta be interesting.
:popcorn:
Agreed. Imho he has good RBs (Payton, Sanders), good blocking, and 5 guys he can throw the short pass to. MLBs Butkus and Lambert should cover the middle of the field well. The Bears and Steelers have had some great defensive players. I hope you play next year even if you beat me in the first round.

Last edited:

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Miami selects, the template for modern corners, Mike Haynes

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
4a711706-40dc-4f35-8f5a-7696d61c3674-AP_OBIT_NITSCHKE.JPG

I'll finish my LB corp with Ray Nitschke. @Trap Jesus has 2 picks.

Achievements: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 1978; 3-time NFL champion (1961 ‘62, ‘65); 2-time Super Bowl champion (1966, ‘67); 1st-team All-Pro (1964, ‘65); Pro Bowler

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad