OT: All Things Swedish

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Soooo if anyone is traveling to Stockholm for the games - a word of advice.
You know that hyped kebabtallrik (kebab plate) and kebab pizza. Eat it AFTER the game or in good time before. It's probably one of the least sanitary things you'll eat in your life and most kebab places aren't that clean if you know what I mean. You shouldn't expect a food poisoning but you could have a reaction from it. Also, the city of Stockholm hit a lot of places some years ago with fines/closing them down and it should be much, much better now.

There are some hipster places for kebab but I wouldn't recommend that since it wouldn't what the swedish hockey players refers to when talking about it. If you find a place with an open kitchen where you can see them prepare it (there are plenty) you are probably safe.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Rasmus Dahlin just said on the swedish broadcast that the thing he miss the most about Sweden is the kebab, just sayin'

I would also like to mention milk chocolate (marabou). When I lived overseas I craved it like crazy

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Rasmus Dahlin just said on the swedish broadcast that the thing he miss the most about Sweden is the kebab, just sayin'

I would also like to mention milk chocolate (marabou). When I lived overseas I craved it like crazy

I think anyone who's had doner kebabs anywhere in Europe would miss it if they traveled outside Europe. I never had a bad doner kebab in Europe, even late-night. I've yet to have a doner kebab in the US as good as any I had in Europe. It's truly tragic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad