Player Discussion All Things Shane Wright!

Once Shane Wright becomes a Hab, he should ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Shane Wright will be a Hab.

It has been written.

8EBYevp.gif

MoMDhuw.png

GofJJlw.gif

Is there really any doubt?

icpy1bR.png

You can even say that it was meant to be ...

mSyzBJZ.jpg

And then, there was this guy who willed it! A friggin' legend.

My1wvvT.jpg

The moment when it all came down ...

j5L4MEe.gif

When I said that it was written, has Wikipedia ever lied to you before?

ldNgLtA.jpg

Where else did the stars align? Right under our noses ...

XQdhBIw.jpg

Not to overlook that Ollie, Geoff Molson's dog, called it between caviar snacks.

On July 7th, there will be pandemonium at the Bell Centre, when in front of a packed house, the Habs will step to the mic ...

Prx8N9l.gif

Pundits already anticipating the moment ...

Scouting reports, analyses, clips -- let's celebrate the Habs' future top 6 center.

Should he make the jump to the NHL next season? Or should he go back to juniors to hone his skills for one more season? Take the poll!

What kind of ceiling do you see for him?

Discuss!

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm so happy to get him. I see a Suzuki type of player, maybe more. He got great shot, 30-35 goals per season is a realistic projection to him and PPG two-way potential for sure.

This guy is going to be a very very good number one center in this league, high hockey IQ, great hands, great shot, great skating too.

Nick Suzuki and Shane Wright combo, it's a set C for long time. Add Dvorak, Evans, Poehling and more at bottom C... that's very very good.

Reactions: Theodore450

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm so happy to get him. I see a Suzuki type of player, maybe more. He got great shot, 30-35 goals per season is a realistic projection to him and PPG two-way potential for sure.

This guy is going to be a very very good number one center in this league, high hockey IQ, great hands, great shot, great skating too.

Nick Suzuki and Shane Wright combo, it's a set C for long time. Add Dvorak, Evans, Poehling and more at bottom C... that's very very good.

I think if Joshua Roy continue to play like that, translate his game at NHL level, him and Shane Wright can be a very good duo with Habs.

Suzuki - Caufield.
Wright - Roy.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
We already have a lottery PGT and a 1st overall pick thread. Wright is also discussed in the CHL PO thread and the draft thread.

We don't need a 5th thread to discuss Shane Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad