All Things Jerseys

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Okay, so the Fanatics replicas then. Any word on if they fit like the old Reebok replicas?

Not sure how they fit but to be honest, I wouldn’t buy one. The quality on them is a step down from the old Reebok replicas. And they look pretty cheap to boot. I think spending a bit more for the adidas is worth it.

Not sure how much the Fanatics jerseys cost, but you can get the Adidas authentics from as little as $65 to $120 depending on the current sale. Right now you can get them for $119 from Coolhockey through Amazon. A month or so ago Adidas had a couple sales that brought the price down to $65. Unfortunately they've been out of stock since.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
FYI, the NHL Store called me this morning to let me know my jerseys had come back from Arena Wear. Pretty impressive that they were able to turn them around in less than a week. Actually Arena Wear only had them for two days if you don't count the weekend and travel days.

Deleted member 23124

Are those guys cheaper than Cosby's? I want to change my Hayes to Lemieux.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone know if buying an Adidas jersey from IceJerseys website will guarantee that it comes in stitched and not heat press?

I know the Adidas replicas tend to be heat press. If I order from their website (link) it says pro customization. Does that mean they hand stitch a blank jersey and sell it for that price?

Artemi Panarin New York Rangers adidas NHL Authentic Pro Road Jersey - Pro Stitched | IceJerseys

I ordered from ice jerseys before and ordered a custom PANARIN pro stitched jersey. I'll put pictures up later but I hopped on the summer sale. Only paid $158.90. They did an above average job. I'll post a picture up when I get home.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190930-125411_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190930-125411_Gallery.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Mikachu93

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Anyone know if buying an Adidas jersey from IceJerseys website will guarantee that it comes in stitched and not heat press?

I know the Adidas replicas tend to be heat press. If I order from their website (link) it says pro customization. Does that mean they hand stitch a blank jersey and sell it for that price?

Artemi Panarin New York Rangers adidas NHL Authentic Pro Road Jersey - Pro Stitched | IceJerseys

IceJerseys is fully stitched but I feel like their customization can be hit or miss. I had a blue done once that came out great and a white where they completely screwed up the font size of the name as well as the arch.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anytime I buy a new player jersey, they either get traded or injured. My most recent acquired jersey I got was Kreider..... so um yeah...

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Should have ordered a 24 for opening night. Oh well, better safe than sorry. I'll be wearing 10 like almost everyone else. I'll drop off my next round of blanks on the way to the Garden.

Crazyalbo76

Oct 1, 2018
going to buy an authentic kakko jersey. should i get a medium or large? shows sizes as 50, 52 and 54. I'm like 5'10 175

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
going to buy an authentic kakko jersey. should i get a medium or large? shows sizes as 50, 52 and 54. I'm like 5'10 175
T0HL6Oi.png

FWIW, I own a few of the old Reebok replicas, and the large (authentics come in number sizes, so 52) fits me slightly loose/just right. I'm 6' ~190lbs. The Adidas sizings are roughly comparable, so no worries there.

I think you'd be best served getting a 50/M.

Jerseys aren't really supposed to be snug fitting, but slightly loose. I'd say that if these measurements are within .5-1 inch of your measurements, you should go with that.

Definitely measure yourself out.

Crazyalbo76

Oct 1, 2018
T0HL6Oi.png

FWIW, I own a few of the old Reebok replicas, and the large (authentics come in number sizes, so 52) fits me slightly loose/just right. I'm 6' ~190lbs. The Adidas sizings are roughly comparable, so no worries there.

I think you'd be best served getting a 50/M.

Jerseys aren't really supposed to be snug fitting, but slightly loose. I'd say that if these measurements are within .5-1 inch of your measurements, you should go with that.

Definitely measure yourself out.

thanks for the info!

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Kind of wish the Rangers would go back to this jersey. It's just more classic.

81FpqzIAJ2L._UX679_.jpg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Authentic jerseys run very big. I am 5’9 170, and wear a 46, I have an authentic Kreider home, Mika away, and Getzlaf 3rd jersey, and can still get a sweatshirt under all these jerseys comfortably. So would not go above a 50. If you can some how try it on at a store before ordering, would recommend it.

I also like them a little snug, but they still have room, If you like a little more room then go with the 50. But like I said can fit a sweatshirt comfortably under all my jerseys. I hate when they feel like I’m wearing a parachute, lol.

Reactions: zephyr

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

How crazy is it that the store INSIDE MSG sells this poor quality? This looks like Chinese knock offs. Just awful. And the official Rangers Twitter account is promoting this shit. Ridiculous

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010

How crazy is it that the store INSIDE MSG sells this poor quality? This looks like Chinese knock offs. Just awful. And the official Rangers Twitter account is promoting this ****. Ridiculous

Wow that is hot garbage.

Really makes you wonder exactly what they think of us outside of the glitz, glamour, and public reach-arounds on-air.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

How crazy is it that the store INSIDE MSG sells this poor quality? This looks like Chinese knock offs. Just awful. And the official Rangers Twitter account is promoting this ****. Ridiculous

Please point out the garbage. Hard to tell from a picture.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Picked up my two Arena Wear jerseys at the NHL store tonight. They look good but I do miss the MIC sweaters.

Unexpected surprise....while I'm there some guy walks in and gives me club tickets!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I suggest people buying Zibanejad jerseys get those jerseys with the "C" added.
He should be captain. I'd love to see it become a mini "movement".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad