All Things Jerseys

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
So my dad has a signed Leetch gamer and apparently it’s just been sitting, folded in such a way as creases the numbers, in the top of his closet for like 10 years. Kinda pissed. He’s not a collector and he says it’s just cool because it was Leetch’s jersey, who cares what shape it’s in. I think it would be a lot cooler if he’d kept it in good condition and was able to pass it down the generations.

Do you have pictures of the jersey? Would love to see it! Especially any set tagging, and the tags in the neck collar.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
So my dad has a signed Leetch gamer and apparently it’s just been sitting, folded in such a way as creases the numbers, in the top of his closet for like 10 years. Kinda pissed. He’s not a collector and he says it’s just cool because it was Leetch’s jersey, who cares what shape it’s in. I think it would be a lot cooler if he’d kept it in good condition and was able to pass it down the generations.
Could this potentially be treated with steam? A number of steam sessions could maybe get the numbers in a better position?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’ll ask him to send some pics. I think it’s just been poorly taken care of. I’m sure there’s a way to minimize the effects, but it’s a shame it was neglected in the first place.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I’ll ask him to send some pics. I think it’s just been poorly taken care of. I’m sure there’s a way to minimize the effects, but it’s a shame it was neglected in the first place.

If your ultimate goal is to keep it in the family and pass it down i would highly suggest sending it to the Meigray group to be authenticated if it hasn't been done already. Leetch gamers sell for north of 10K in todays market depending on the year/style. Given how few are out there i don't see that price dropping in the future.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hey all. If anyone collects or is interested in a CoolHockey jersey;

Currently a 30% sale on eliminated teams jerseys. A $244usd jersey (hand stitched) is now $170.80usd before shipping & tax on their site.

Just figured I’d throw that out there.

Reactions: Bacon Artemi Bravo

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Zib 50 home authentic and blank 50 reverse retro, any takers?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Really hope they come out with the Reverse retro again. Missed out on buying one unfortunately.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Interested in the retro if you still have it

I do still have. Never worn, still in new condition but I think I took the tag off when I contacted arena wear about getting it done up as Lindgren.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
MSG summer sale is going on through Thursday at the team store. Stopped by during my lunch break today and didn't see any NYR stuff worth picking up.

$1-$5 t shirts, lots of shirts from giveaways over the past few seasons, and Vic Hadfeild night. Sale was like 80% knicks stuff.

Also saw that the shop had jerseys with nameplates on them. So thats an improvement going forward.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
MSG summer sale is going on through Thursday at the team store. Stopped by during my lunch break today and didn't see any NYR stuff worth picking up.

$1-$5 t shirts, lots of shirts from giveaways over the past few seasons, and Vic Hadfeild night. Sale was like 80% knicks stuff.

Also saw that the shop had jerseys with nameplates on them. So thats an improvement going forward.
Went this morning. Got there at 10:05 and it was madness. Could barely move in the ropes off area and people cleaned out a lot of stuff off the bat. A lot of things just has size S (except women’s apparel where they had no S). I saw them restock a couple things while there. If you get there before 10 probably some good stuff there. Most were $1, very few were $5. Knicks jerseys were $20.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Went this morning. Got there at 10:05 and it was madness. Could barely move in the ropes off area and people cleaned out a lot of stuff off the bat. A lot of things just has size S (except women’s apparel where they had no S). I saw them restock a couple things while there. If you get there before 10 probably some good stuff there. Most were $1, very few were $5. Knicks jerseys were $20.

Also when I went and I also went Monday morning. Seems like word got around about how good the sales were. A lot of the stuff was crap which was expected but also a lot of good stuff if you were able to grab it. Picked up a bunch of 47 brand and Adidas hats as well as 94 shirts. Seems like the vast majority of people that went were MSG employees who simply walked downstairs from their offices. I’d imagine it’s a lot tougher for other people with a 9-5 to head over there given the hours.

Deleted member 23124

Does anyone know of a place in NYC where I can have the name and number on a jersey changed?

sawchuk1971

Jun 16, 2011
would like to see a photoshop pic of a ranger jersey with an ad on it..

new-york-rangers-jersey-ads-rick-nashjpg.webp

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
There was someone in this thread looking for a game worn liberty jersey from this season....If you see this one surfaced in the facebook page.

Reactions: White Death 24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad