All Things Jerseys

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
EvaPvl7XYAI5JrK

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Yes. This organization really designed a jersey, didn't properly test it, had fans spend hundreds of dollars on their "limited supply" jerseys (which they f***ed up in their own webshop but that's a story for another day) and then changed the lettering :laugh:

What exactly changed??

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Yep. It's ridiculous. But somehow I am not surprised
Yes. This organization really designed a jersey, didn't properly test it, had fans spend hundreds of dollars on their "limited supply" jerseys (which they f***ed up in their own webshop but that's a story for another day) and then changed the lettering :laugh:

This isn't the first time they've done with with the liberty either. The white versions had 3 color lettering for two games before the league made them change to 2 color lettering.

Yep. It's ridiculous. But somehow I am not surprised

I mean. The equipment staff friggin misspelled Gretzky on the back of the GOATs actual game sweater.

Last edited:

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Where is the best place to buy a jersey these days? I used to use icejerseys but I know they're shut down. Since then, I avoided buying jerseys but my sister is interested. She is still located in NY so if the NHL shop in the city is good that's an option, just not sure. Thanks.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Where is the best place to buy a jersey these days? I used to use icejerseys but I know they're shut down. Since then, I avoided buying jerseys but my sister is interested. She is still located in NY so if the NHL shop in the city is good that's an option, just not sure. Thanks.
Official NHL licensed Adidas, Reebok hockey jerseys, CCM vintage, Nike

Avoid CoolHockey like the plague, awful quality control and they mess up spelling then ignore your phone calls and emails for months. They are scum.

Reactions: JaeTM

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Zero Hockey Fights Cancer merch at the MSG shops last night, and still Zero K'andre Miller merch.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Pretty crazy that they had no HFC merch on HFC night.

They were advertising St Patrick's day stuff for Wednesday on top of it. I guess there's marketing numbers behind whatever sells best and given the limited crowds they're only stocking certain things ?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They were advertising St Patrick's day stuff for Wednesday on top of it. I guess there's marketing numbers behind whatever sells best and given the limited crowds they're only stocking certain things ?

Someone had said it elsewhere but it's very possible the St. Patrick's Day merch is leftover items from last season since they never got to use it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Someone had said it elsewhere but it's very possible the St. Patrick's Day merch is leftover items from last season since they never got to use it.

It is. This is the same design they had for last year, similar to HFC.

The Bruins probably have the best St Patrick's Day jerseys. Love their customization design

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
It is. This is the same design they had for last year, similar to HFC.

The Bruins probably have the best St Patrick's Day jerseys. Love their customization design

The Bruins one was nice. The Rangers designs for their specialty warmups haven't been bad but I can't get over the fact that they've just been screen printing them the past 2 seasons. Kills any interest I have in potentially getting one of the ones worn during warmups or even a retail one.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The Bruins one was nice. The Rangers designs for their specialty warmups haven't been bad but I can't get over the fact that they've just been screen printing them the past 2 seasons. Kills any interest I have in potentially getting one of the ones worn during warmups or even a retail one.

I don't understand why those special jerseys are limited to just the 20 in auctions. Especially in a year where revenue is hard to come by, it's the perfect opportunity to produce more of them and sell them in the fanshop or online.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Got my jersey back from coolhockey, but the nameplate still looks off. I’m trying to find a pic of him wearing it so I can show them for reference but not happy with the jobs they’ve done so far.

Attachments

• 505C941A-4F00-45A2-865E-1D6C83753602.jpeg
    505C941A-4F00-45A2-865E-1D6C83753602.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: EdJovanovski

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Got my jersey back from coolhockey, but the nameplate still looks off. I’m trying to find a pic of him wearing it so I can show them for reference but not happy with the jobs they’ve done so far.
Geez lmao

I've literally been calling them and leaving numerous messages about their jersey they made a spelling error on, and they are still avoiding me. Total bush league company. I think you should just ask for a refund and get one elsewhere

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I think at this point when it comes to the arching on the nameplates, especially the third jerseys if you want to be 100% satisfied you're going to have to spend the money for Arena Wear, or save a few bucks and go the EPS route but understand how long its going to take.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
The nameplate arch and name on the plate is off and I think the color of the plate is even off too. Very few places really get the Rangers arch correctly. I ran into that problem with Ice Jerseys too way back and after that, I decided I'd go the Arena Wear route every time even if it cost me more.

Speaking of, I got 4 jerseys done this week with them. Less than a week's turnaround time again from when I dropped it off at the post office to when it was delivered to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad