GDT: All-star weekend

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
All of the all star games are like this......every sport.

If they're all like that then they all suck. I wouldn't know for sure since I don't watch the all star games from every sport, and if I happen to be near a TV I'll maybe watch the NHL one for about 5 minutes before I change the channel.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ron McLean in the opening segment mentions that 42 years ago today, it was Gretzky's first All-Star Game. It was Howe's last one. Gretzky didn't get any points that game. His dad went up to him and handed him the game puck. Wayne asked him what for. His father replied because he hadn't touched the puck all night and thought he might like to.

:laugh:

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
If they're all like that then they all suck. I wouldn't know for sure since I don't watch the all star games from every sport, and if I happen to be near a TV I'll maybe watch the NHL one for about 5 minutes before I change the channel.
That's fine. You are not the target audience this weekend. It is 10 year old kids they want to attract.
Most 10 year old kids watch this over a regular game.

Merci Saku

Sep 9, 2006
Longueuil, Québec
That's fine. You are not the target audience this weekend. It is 10 year old kids they want to attract.
Most 10 year old kids watch this over a regular game.
Exact

i don’t like those games anymore but I sure enjoyed them as a kid

People should stop analyzing and trying to come up with how to make that event more interesting

it’s already super fun for kids

Reactions: angusyoung

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad