GDT: All-star weekend

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The guy folds like a cheap tent when he's in the spotlight or when the game really matters.
The all stars game matters? I guess i missed the memo ...

l'd not call that the spotlight either. It's the spotlight if you care about red carpet things which most hockey players don't. It's a bad show made to attract non hockey fans and i'm sure most players don't give a crap about it other than having fun with the boyzzz.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
The all stars game matters? I guess i missed the memo ...

l'd not call that the spotlight either. It's the spotlight if you care about red carpet things which most hockey players don't. It's a bad show made to attract non hockey fans and i'm sure most players don't give a crap about it other than having fun with the boyzzz.
Nah the all star game doesn't matter Matthews just strikes me as a player that doesn't rise to the moment and isn't very clutch.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wasn’t sure what to be disinterested by more — the NHL AS weekend or the Olympics.

This has to be one of the most boring-ass quandaries of the past year — probably on par with sporting venues and games getting shut down by the pandemic.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
I wasn’t sure what to be disinterested by more — the NHL AS weekend or the Olympics.

This has to be one of the most boring-ass quandaries of the past year — probably on par with sporting venues and games getting shut down by the pandemic.
First world problems. ;)

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Ron McLean in the opening segment mentions that 42 years ago today, it was Gretzky's first All-Star Game. It was Howe's last one. Gretzky didn't get any points that game. His dad went up to him and handed him the game puck. Wayne asked him what for. His father replied because he hadn't touched the puck all night and thought he might like to.

:laugh:
I was actually at that game. It was held at the newly-opened Joe Louis Arena. It was the only NHL game I ever attended with my father, who passed away two years ago. A great memory, as my dad was a big Red Wings fan and loved Howe. Gordie received a huge standing ovation that seemed to go on forever during the player introductions.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
First world problems. ;)

Exactly. How do I get into NFTs and crypto before they crash and how do I make it to the next level where I can afford to do this type of thing for sport/ shits/ giggles:

A dummy with the face of Elon Musk added within the exploding car was a nice touch.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Exactly. How do I get into NFTs and crypto before they crash and how do I make it to the next level where I can afford to do this type of thing for sport/ shits/ giggles:

A dummy with the face of Elon Musk added within the exploding car was a nice touch.

Wouldn't mind if someone does that to Jeff Bezos yacht that he is having built in the Netherlands!
The controversy has already began. Entitled much?:shakehead

Organizer planning to egg Bezos yacht: "Rotterdammers are proud of their city"

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad