Pre-Game Talk: All-Star weekend, next game on 1/31 vs. OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Trocheck is in "skills challenge relay" for one-timers, "four line challenge" and maybe the shootout (hasn't been announced yet who takes part, nine skaters + 2 goalies per conference).

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Trocheck is in "skills challenge relay" for one-timers, "four line challenge" and maybe the shootout (hasn't been announced yet who takes part, nine skaters + 2 goalies per conference).

Sir, everyone participates in the shootout lol we just dont know against which G lol

Man the NHL network has been very disappointing.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Wow, it's dead on here, lol.

Takeaways from the skills competition:

-Pierre still makes everything 5x more cringeworthy and annoying
-I miss JR the player and don't really care for JR the tool hockey analyst
-NHL players are nice and they give back to the community, which is cool, but they are still super dull and boring no matter what angle the NHL does to force some charisma out of them (except Subban)
-Saw Auston Matthews bobble the puck in that relay thing and gotta admit, I LOL'd hard
-Trocheck used the 'slow down on the inside turn then book' technique and won the race, again, I LOL'd hard because Simmonds is actually faster
-Ovechkin can be funny sometimes and he looked like he would rather be at home sleeping tonight, LOL
-That event where the players were chucking pucks at the goal from blue line, red line, far blue line, and goal line was horrendous
-Actually missed the goofy shootout event that they skipped this year
-Laine looked bad in the target shooting; thought he was going 4 for 4 quick
-Hardest shot stinks without Chara
-Shootout event was godawful and Trocheck's move sucked, LOL

Like, seriously, why would anyone (who doesn't have kids to take) pay big bucks to see that horrendous pile of garbage?

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I do not notice a difference between bjugstad injured and bjugstad in the game.

He is literally invisible. Quite a magic trick for someone who is 6'7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad