McCabe (23)-I think that was everyone that voted
Kaberle (19)
Burke (16)
Nick Quain (7)

Notables...
Forsberg (9)
Thornton (8)
Turco (5)
Matt Kershaw (5) (Young Guns GM...congrats)
Matt Gledhill (4)
Allison (4)
Niedermayer (3)

EAST:
Gaborik (18)
Gagne (17)
Gomez (12)
Corvo (16)
Gonchar (10)
Luongo (11)
Tie-Rich Epstein + Dion Ong (6)

Notables...
Lecavalier (9)
Salo (8)
Joshua Pitt (5)
Abbas Chagani (5)
F.Kaberle (5)
Redden (4)
Spezza (4)
Zetterberg (3)
Naslund (3)
Miller (3)
Vokoun (3)

YOUNG STARS -WEST:
Hensky (14 + 2 ASG votes)
Crosby (13)
Roy (13)
Mezsaros (11)
Pitkanen (10)
Lundqvist (7)

Notables...
Cammalleri (7)
Erhoff (5)
Lehtonen (5)
Ward (3)

YOUNG STARS-EAST:
Ovechkin (13)
Wellwood (7)
Vanek + Carter (tie-6)
Phaneuf (10)
Bouwmeester + Tyutin (tie-6)
Miller (6 + 3 ASG votes)

Notables...
Meyer (5)
LeClaire (5)
Spezza (3 + 4 ASG votes)

So there you go...

Josh

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
For the first time in Tampa Bay history the franchise gets a starter in the All-Star Game! Joe Corvo!

No love for Marian Hossa though?

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Nick and either Rich or Dion (I guess you guys can work it out?)-

Please email me the rosters you select for the game. Including the starters, you need to select 21 players (3 goalies need to be included).

Matt Kershaw and either Rich or Dion (whoever doesn't select the East AS Team), same goes for the YoungStars.

[email protected]

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Well guys thanks for the votes. I'm totally surprised - I guess that means at least one person voted for me without me having to send them a big fat check! ;)

HFNHL Red Wings

Well guys thanks for the votes. I'm totally surprised - I guess that means at least one person voted for me without me having to send them a big fat check! ;)

Hey ... I didn't know you were buying votes. I voted for you for free darn it :shakehead

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Rich,

I'll take the All Star team.

Everyone in the East,

To be considered for the East all star team, I will see if the GM has glorified their players on the boards first. If you have not pumped up your players than you might miss out. But I will try to be fair.

:)

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
The Young Stars game is 21 players also? Anyone under 25 + rookies? And can I borrow Gaborik from the All-Star game?

Yeah, 21 players. I believe 25 and under (24 or less on the Player Vitals page) plus rookies were the guidelines Josh set.

It might be difficult since both sets of rosters are needed at the same time, but try and stay away from players that were selected for the All-Star Game. Submit your roster and maybe include a list of alternates I can pick from if someone you select ends up on the AS roster.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I will submit my Young Stars roster as soon as the West rosters are set to avoid any conflicts.

Ok... you could always send in your roster with an alternates list too if you wanted to do that. Up to you...

Hopefully everyone can get their rosters in today so I can run the game tonight.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Ok... you could always send in your roster with an alternates list too if you wanted to do that. Up to you...

Hopefully everyone can get their rosters in today so I can run the game tonight.

Okay Kewl. Done.

Also - did anyone nail the all-star starters?

I called (or voted for) 4 correct in the East, 2 in the West.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Rich,

I'll take the All Star team.

Everyone in the East,

To be considered for the East all star team, I will see if the GM has glorified their players on the boards first. If you have not pumped up your players than you might miss out. But I will try to be fair.

:)

So Cujo, Nylander, Sykora, Hossa, Näslund and Sedin will all be playing the all-star game then, nice really nice :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad