All-star selections

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
56Yd15m.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
we also need to keep voting someone else in as last man standing because Letang does not need to go to the ASG either...he’ll probably get hit by a stray puck and be out for three months...

Reactions: Flying Dego

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
For real.

Didn't Ovechkin just straight up say "nah" too?

He did, and he will be suspended for 1 game because of it. Even though he may not have made it in, Geno should have been on the last man standing ballot instead of tang. Without Geno, pens arent where they are in standing. Without tang, they would have had even better record.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Let's all vote for Foligno of the Jackets just to see him get embarrassed in the ASG. :) Oshie is the choice in the Last Men in Ballot for the Caps, rather than Kuznetsov or Backstrom, pretty silly, if you ask me. But then again, the whole thing is silly.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Malkin may enjoy the rest but he at least deserves the recognition

If anything this lack of acknowledgment is what keeps fueling him. Already winning 3 cups(CS the first one) and personal hardware but still doesnt have that "anything else is a bonus" type feeling going forward.

Still wants to prove himself and thats the Geno we want.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Have a feeling Jake's out.
I'd ask Geno if he wants to go if i'm the league.
If he denies take Rust or Tanger.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Have a feeling Jake's out.
I'd ask Geno if he wants to go if i'm the league.
If he denies take Rust or Tanger.

Geno deserves to be in the so called All Star game. The way they pick these teams is a joke. I hate the new format because players that don't deserve it get in so much more now. Geno would be a guerantee in the old format and so would Letang. Pens would of had Guentzel, Malkin, and Letang all in with Rust being on the bubble. Sorry those first 3 are all better than half the players that will be in that game.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Geno deserves to be in the so called All Star game. The way they pick these teams is a joke. I hate the new format because players that don't deserve it get in so much more now. Geno would be a guerantee in the old format and so would Letang. Pens would of had Guentzel, Malkin, and Letang all in with Rust being on the bubble. Sorry those first 3 are all better than half the players that will be in that game.

It's really not important enough to become angry about the format.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
It's really not important enough to become angry about the format.

I like the 3 on 3 but would also like to see the real greats of the game. Someone like Malkin should always be in that game. Malkin is literally one of the best of his generation and is currently 3rd in points per game this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad