OT: All Purpose WJC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
We've kind of hijacked the Prospects thread with WJC talk.

I'm wondering if we could compile all WJC talk into this thread? Whether it be USA or Duclair on Canada -- or any team, really. And could serve as a GDT for all games in a week ( :yo: )

Mods can delete if they feel otherwise.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
The most wonderful time of the year.

Going to probably go to a game, probably a Russia one cause tickets are cheaper and only interest is on Buchvenich. Duclair too, but Canada tickets will be hard to come by.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
WJC is my favorite thing in the world ever. Gonna be fun hating Anthony Duclair for 2 weeks.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
WJC means I break out team USA Stepan. Also have a soft spot for Sweden... oh heritage.

Hope we see very good things out of Duke and Buch first and foremost. If you guys are up to snuff or not, some other good players not specifically on NY to look out for are Baptiste, Reinhart, of course Eichel and McDavid, and I THINK Zadorov might play.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
WJC is my favorite thing in the world ever. Gonna be fun hating Anthony Duclair for 2 weeks.

I really love the WJC. I think it's really good hockey. International hockey always brings out the best.

1. Olympic Hockey
2. Stanley Cup Playoffs
3. WJC
4. Regular Season NHL

That's me, though :dunno:

Shout out to my little brother playing for team Russia! Get em Vadim! :yo:

Seriously?!? That's awesome!! Is he on a line with Buchnevich? Tell him to PASS PAVEL THE PUCK ;)

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Remember the meltdown this board had when Buchnevich taunted team USAa bench when Russia eliminated them?

Good times

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
I really love the WJC. I think it's really good hockey. International hockey always brings out the best.

1. Olympic Hockey
2. Stanley Cup Playoffs
3. WJC
4. Regular Season NHL

That's me, though :dunno:

Seriously?!? That's awesome!! Is he on a line with Buchnevich? Tell him to PASS PAVEL THE PUCK ;)
I don't think he's on the same line as the butcher. I met the kid tho. He's one confident SOB but pretty down to earth with its not hockey. He's attitude reminds me of Patrick kane.

Last edited:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I don't think he's on the same line as the butcher. I met the kid tho. He's one confident SOB but pretty down to earth with its not hockey. He's attitude reminds me of Patrick kane.

If attitude translates to Kane, he can be the biggest "bro" of all-time :laugh:

That's really awesome though. Best of luck to your brother against every team but the US ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2012
NY
I haven't watched too much non-Rangers NHL games this season, but I can never miss the WJC. Thank God it's in NA this year and I don't have to get up at 4am to watch the games. Really excited to see Eichel for Team USA. That kid is ripping up the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad