All Purpose Tickets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOS77

Jul 17, 2011
Nova Scotia
Hey guy's I'm going to be visiting your city in Jan. i'm hoping to make it to a couple games jan.7th and jan.9th wondering where is a good place to get tickets and when do they usually come on sale. I checked ticketmaster but there was none for sale yet. roughly what would tickets cost i'm looking for something within 10 rows from the glass or any suggestion from anyone where is a good spot to be. thanks for any info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fo Shea Shea

Nov 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
General public tickets probably won't go on sale until end of August, first of September. Ticketmaster is where you should buy them. Lower bowl that far off the glass, $125 to $70, pending on where they are located. Best seat are in the upper bowl in my opinion. The last full season we had they sold the GP tickets in 2 groups, Ocotber/November/December games went on sale first. Then January/February/March/April games went on sale first of December. Haven't heard if that will be the case this year.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Yes Ticketmaster or you could try the ticketexhange and buy from a season ticket holder.

BOS77

Jul 17, 2011
Nova Scotia
Thanks for the info guy's, there is going to be thousands of people coming to nashville that week and there going to be staying in the hotels around the arena so i'm going to try and get tickets as soon as i can as i figure they may be hard to get.

SavageSteve

Mar 28, 2008
Nashville, TN
Hey guy's I'm going to be visiting your city in Jan. i'm hoping to make it to a couple games jan.7th and jan.9th wondering where is a good place to get tickets and when do they usually come on sale. I checked ticketmaster but there was none for sale yet. roughly what would tickets cost i'm looking for something within 10 rows from the glass or any suggestion from anyone where is a good spot to be. thanks for any info.

In the past, some of us (myself included) have 'Ambassador' links to buy tickets at STH prices via Ticketmaster w/ limited processing fees. For the last few years, mine has been: predators.nhl.com/hopkins/ with a password of 'preds'. Feel free to go that route when single-game tix are available in late August/early September and save a few bucks from the pockets of the scalpers. Otherwise, scalping is legal in TN and can be used to get in as a last resort. Hope that this helps!

FFWRX

Unregistered User
Feb 12, 2007
Greenbrier, TN
Thanks for the info guy's, there is going to be thousands of people coming to nashville that week and there going to be staying in the hotels around the arena so i'm going to try and get tickets as soon as i can as i figure they may be hard to get.

What is going on in January?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
What is going on in January?

The Music City Center is having a conferences during this span.

Archery Trade Association - Jan 6-8

and another one starting on the 11th. That's all I see right now.

BOS77

Jul 17, 2011
Nova Scotia
thanks very much savagesteve i may just try that.
Preds33 is right I'm coming for the archery trade show (ATA) it's like the largest archery convention in the world there will be thousands coming in for that, i'm staying in a hotel just a few blocks from the convention center and arena,were also going to spend another week there after the show checking out the city. the bruins are my favorite team but i always really like the preds since day one and i can't wait to see them.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu

Before I became a STH I used Stubhub and was pleased with their service. I always chose electronic delivery tickets and got good seats that were cheaper than Ticketmaster. However, last season, SH was just as expensive as TM. Maybe due to the lockout or the way the Preds are doing their tickets now. Not sure.

MCC Cam by the way: MCC Cam

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Before I became a STH I used Stubhub and was pleased with their service. I always chose electronic delivery tickets and got good seats that were cheaper than Ticketmaster. However, last season, SH was just as expensive as TM. Maybe due to the lockout or the way the Preds are doing their tickets now. Not sure.

I did not know this existed. Nice view

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
ontheforecheck always links tiqiq.com. They are already showing Hawks/Preds tickets STARTING at just under $200!!! :laugh:

SBNation had an affiliation with Tiqiq which is why they always linked it. I recently read that SBNation signed a new ticket reseller affiliation. Look for that to get pumped this time.

FWIW, I like the Tiqiq site too...

JamboPred

Mar 23, 2010
Scotland
Do you guys think it would be risky if I were to buy hotel and flights for a trip to Nashville without the guarantee of getting Preds tickets? Do you think i will have any difficulty getting tickets when they become available? Because the price of hotels and flights are only going to rise between now and January, so i wouldn't mind getting them booked as soon as possible.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Do you guys think it would be risky if I were to buy hotel and flights for a trip to Nashville without the guarantee of getting Preds tickets? Do you think i will have any difficulty getting tickets when they become available? Because the price of hotels and flights are only going to rise between now and January, so i wouldn't mind getting them booked as soon as possible.

No, with the exception of the home opener, Chicago and the single Detroit game, I don't see the games selling out for sometime if they do sell out

lstcyr

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site

Been a while since I was in town. What cross street am I looking at in the bottom of the picture? I see the arena but I'm lost on what I'm seeing elsewhere. (I really need to get back there for a couple of games.) Thanks

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
What is on the roof of that building with the wavy roof across from the bridge? It looks like two football fields.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Music City Center. It's the new convention center, saying is't massive is an understatement, it's 2,100,000-square-foot.

Holy crap, that's huge. Atlanta's is massive as well. Do you know what that is on the roof of that thing? I can't tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad