Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
DMvuVl2WsAAvDJl.jpg

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
That poster...

AJ does need a cool entrance to counter the Demon. Based on his promo...it sounds like that gimmick is still in effect. Hopefully not pumpkin head.

And Rusev with the Usos...me likey.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I was actually looking forward to the Jack o Lantern demon paint. I thought it looked pretty cool. oh well.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
When I see this stuff..I can't believe it at times. Why did they ever think this was smart? :laugh:

Didn't they change his look twice after this, all while working as The Yeti? Once was where he was wearing all black and one where he looked like a bootleg mortal kombat character?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Didn't they change his look twice after this, all while working as The Yeti? Once was where he was wearing all black and one where he looked like a bootleg mortal kombat character?

The actual wrestler yes, but he wasn’t the yeti anymore. That angle was immediately scrapped.

The plan was for The Yeti to be Giant Gonzalez (muscle suit guy who wrestles Taker at Mania 9). He had visa issues so they decided to just wrap another big dude up as a mummy and later on unwrap him to reveal Gonzalez.

In the end they couldn’t get him over in time, and the angle bombed so it was dropped. The actual yeti was repackaged into “Giant Ninja” aka Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, and eventually into jobber personas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad