Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ont96shwQL1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

Perfect wind.

HHH looks sick with that beard tho. His entrance was a little more tame for him this year but was still cool.

tumblr_ontck0v3gX1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Remember the crowds reaction after that lol.

I actually shouted out loud "holy ****" when Goldberg got up and speared Brock outta nowhere after the first 3 germans. Then again when Lesnar jumped over Goldberg. For what its worth I enjoyed their match :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
What about that is supposed to say "triumphant babyface"? If anything he looks like a villain from a comic book.

He played the heel in the Taker feud but he's still a babyface. He just came off a feud with Strowman who is an actual heel and even in the Taker feud he wrestled like a babyface with a sprinkle of heel in there. He's nowhere close to being a real heel yet. He hasn't tried to cheat once or do anything underhanded. He's not a real heel until that happens.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I will put this video in here. The guy in the video discusses wwe wrestlers and how over the years a few wrestlers start having noticeable chest deformities. He mentions Kofi, Steiner, undertaker and a few other wrestlers. A few theories are thrown around. Have any of you guys noticed the sunken chests of some performers? Somehow the video managed to get 3 million views in a month.:laugh:

This problem is not to noticeable in other sports. He makes more video's with examples and even calls it steinerism.:laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A lot of those guys (Steiner, Jericho, Kofi) have had chest/pec surgery in the past that did nerve damage and created deformities like that.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
WATCH THIS WATCH THIS WATCH THIS

I was waiting for something good to happen, I mean when something is like Watch this, but in all caps like WATCH THIS. You have a certain expectation.

Instead I got to the end of it and felt strangely unfullfilled, like finally getting a date with a super model, and getting her to the bed room and finding out that she's just not that good.

Or getting a bowl of your favorite flavor of ice cream, probably chocolate and taking a bite and realizing its prop ice cream made of wadded paper and food coloring.

So I just have to say, that was disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad