Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Heading to All In tomorrow (and Warrior Wrestling 2 on Sunday). I’ll let you all know if something wild goes down that you don’t catch on iPPV.
Very cool! Enjoy it.

Unfortunately i'm traveling tomorrow. Is it possible to buy it and watch later? I'd rather support the cause and pay for it than stream it later. But i won't be able to watch til Monday.

Reactions: quoipourquoi

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
dont PPVs air on loop for a while if you pay for it?
FITE, ROH and NJPW stream services are showing it. i guess they're gonna have an on-demand version if you're part of any of them.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if im honest, theres really no match on the card that jumps out to me, but ill watch cause the matches should be lit and im expecting a couple surprises

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Kenny vs. Pentagon is intriguing...that should be fun to watch.

If Cody wins the NWA title...where does he take it? I guess that's kinda interesting and there's the built-in story of his dad with the title so that's cool.

I can't see Lethal losing the ROH title at a non-ROH show but they've had it on the line at Wrestle Kingdom before. I like the idea of a contender battle royal in the pre-show...that could be an interesting result.

So much of this show seems predictable...it's all about what kind of swerves they could have in mind. I wonder how many losses the Bullet Club will have...maybe Page against Janela? Any big name surprises? Neville? Kevin (Steen)?

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Flip comes out and demands a match, wont leave till he gets one

Neville comes out

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
if im honest, theres really no match on the card that jumps out to me, but ill watch cause the matches should be lit and im expecting a couple surprises
I'm the same really. The only match I'm actively interested in is Okada vs Scurll, which is a first time match between two guys I really like. As for the rest of them...

Aldis vs Cody - Don't care about the title or Aldis, so the match means nothing to me.
Janela vs Page - Don't care for either guy.
Mysterio, Fénix, & Bandido vs Golden Elite - I only like Ibushi and Mysterio.
Daniels vs Amell - Amell doesn't interest me at all.
Briscoe Brothers vs SoCal Uncensored - Don't care for either team.
Battle Royale - It's a battle Royale..
Women's 4-Way - Don't mind anyone, but also don't overly care either.
Lethal vs Unknown - I like Lethal, but I need an opponent.
Omega vs Pentagón - Don't care for Pentagón, and I'm not a massive Omega fan.

It's a card full of good wrestlers that I'm not overly interest in. They are all the guys I'd be happy to see wrestle the guys I really, there just aren't enough guys I like on the card to get me really hyped for it.

Still, I expect the show to be really good. And as it's going up on NJPW World at some point, I'll watch it then.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
why is Daniels wrestling Stephen Amell of all people LOL

From everything I read there was some backstory actually 2 different times.

Btw.. I know Okada will win, but many Marty is going to make that an awesome story. I cannot wait to see that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If I'm Steven Amell, and my goal was to have the most adequate match possible without being too high on the card, Daniels is probably the guy you want.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
In all the interviews i've seen, Amell seems to love wrestling and want to be a part of it in any way. So I give the guy props.

Reactions: TD Charlie

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh shit I didnt realise the preshow was already started oops

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s because it wasn’t the joke we’re so used to seeing.

Flip Gordon was obviously the only one who could win

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Daniels is obviously carrying but Amell isnt that out of place

that coast to coast was cool

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Daniels is obviously carrying but Amell isnt that out of place

that coast to coast was cool
That’s why I said that if you were doing this kind of match, Daniels was the guy to do it.

Britt Baker coming out to Adam Cole’s old music

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
In all the interviews i've seen, Amell seems to love wrestling and want to be a part of it in any way. So I give the guy props.

He had a lot of fun with his WWE run, if you can call it that. The acting was pretty poor but he gave it a good go in the ring, and has enough athleticism that he didn’t even look out of place. I actually thought it was a fun story. I’m a sucker for a feel good story.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is that how Dusty won the title because that was a strange finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad