All Purpose fantasy talk thread

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Question from a Fantasy Hockey Player

Why is Anton Khudobin starting more over Cam Ward? I thought Ward is the go-to guy?

If the 'Canes started Ward more I'd be ranked in the top 25 for CBC's pool. :shakehead

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Really wish I could tell you on that one. Gerbe, who's on his line, is getting some production. Might just be snakebit right now since it's not like he's been ineffective overall. That line is getting the tough defensive matchups right now though so that could also be a factor.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Really wish I could tell you on that one. Gerbe, who's on his line, is getting some production. Might just be snakebit right now since it's not like he's been ineffective overall. That line is getting the tough defensive matchups right now though so that could also be a factor.

Or it could be I put him on my fantasy team. :laugh: hang in there a few more games I may drop him or trade him and then look out.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
what kind of minutes is Ruutu getting? 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th line? is he getting any pp time? who is he playing with? any bit of information you guys can give me is gratefully appreciated

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
what kind of minutes is Ruutu getting? 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th line? is he getting any pp time? who is he playing with? any bit of information you guys can give me is gratefully appreciated

3rd line, lining up with Bowman and Nash.

Not playing well enough at the moment to be fantasy relevant, even in the deepest of leagues. When Skinner comes back he could hop on his coattails until he finds his own game, but at the meantime, I'd sit him.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
I've noticed Ryan Murphy has been leading your D corp in pp toi/game, is he playing the first unit with Faulk?

Speedy Creek

Jul 9, 2007
I am preparing for my hockey pool and was wondering what Canes fans think of R.Murphy ... will he play regularly as a top 6 defenseman and get PP time

Projected points for this season?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
No idea on projected points. He SHOULD play regularly, and looks to be part of what should be an improved powerplay, but Sekera and Faulk still seem to be the go-tos.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad