All Purpose fantasy talk thread

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
mmhmm and i am sure u r just drop dead gorgeious urself lol

dare u to tell these strong independant females to theyre face taht they arent beautiful just the way they are

hey captian erica u r not even hardwork or grit or even pritty. nice leadreship there "captian" not my #captan

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
Sorry to derail the thread back on topic....

But is Camina Ward or Anastasia Khudobin getting the bulk of starts this year? Even split? Back to Ward?

Thanks!

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Sorry to derail the thread back on topic....

But is Camina Ward or Anastasia Khudobin getting the bulk of starts this year? Even split? Back to Ward?

Thanks!

Impossible to know. Khudobin hasn't had the greatest preseason. Ward hasn't been great either.

Peters said he wanted a clear starter but I don't think either has shown enough. I bet they split for the majority of the season. Eventually one will get injured (I'm assuming Ward) and the other will get ridden into the ground.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Impossible to know. Khudobin hasn't had the greatest preseason. Ward hasn't been great either.

Peters said he wanted a clear starter but I don't think either has shown enough. I bet they split for the majority of the season. Eventually one will get injured (I'm assuming Ward) and the other will get ridden into the ground.

? i know it's the en vogue thing on this board to dislike ward, but our only two preseason wins were with him in net. looked solid in both though rather untested vs buffalo outside the 5 minute major kill

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
? i know it's the en vogue thing on this board to dislike ward, but our only two preseason wins were with him in net. looked solid in both though rather untested vs buffalo outside the 5 minute major kill

And he got shelled in the first game he was in. I said he wasn't great, which is true.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah i'll give you that he wasn't great in that one, still was a close game though, hardly shelled.

We're in for a long season either way, I'm just hopeful the new goalie coach can get SOMETHING back from Ward's game so we can get something for him here eventually.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Yeah i'll give you that he wasn't great in that one, still was a close game though, hardly shelled.

We're in for a long season either way, I'm just hopeful the new goalie coach can get SOMETHING back from Ward's game so we can get something for him here eventually.

3 goals in 13 shots. Was only close because he was scheduled to play half the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad