All purpose fantasy hockey questions thread

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
apparently hes ok as per Hitch.... I doubt Hitch would have said that if he wasn't ok. Im sure if he was hurt, Hitch would have said something like "we will know more tomorrow" or something generic like that instead of straight out saying "he is ok"

haha everyone is so paranoid and sitting on the edge of their seat awaiting an update!!

wallbanger

Sep 9, 2009
my concern is mainly for fantasy

Although the blues may be my fave team next to the sad sack blue and white

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Just picked up Allen for Howard in my pool.

Howard was splitting games 50/50... seemingly right down the middle, not the hot hand.

Good idea ?

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Not a bad idea. Allen is hot right now and has seemingly taken control of the #1 position... for now.

We have limited transactions in our pool, but I feel even if they split 50/50, St Louis will win more than Detroit.

Thanks!... I also have Bouwmeester and Lehtera, so go blues. :handclap:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
We have limited transactions in our pool, but I feel even if they split 50/50, St Louis will win more than Detroit.

Thanks!... I also have Bouwmeester and Lehtera, so go blues. :handclap:

Hitchcock hasn't said so yet, but I think Allen is the starter now. They had planned to try and establish one after October, and Allen appears the obvious winner (though Elliott was playing pretty well).

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Any word on what Hitch plans to do with the PP in regards to Shatty and Parayko? Is there a possibility of icing both on the first unit?

I got offered Faulk for Parayko in a pool based on points and plus/minus.

Having a hard time deciding whether Parayko's output is sustainable..

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Any word on what Hitch plans to do with the PP in regards to Shatty and Parayko? Is there a possibility of icing both on the first unit?

I got offered Faulk for Parayko in a pool based on points and plus/minus.

Having a hard time deciding whether Parayko's output is sustainable..

Tough to say considering there is an obsession with Steen being on the first unit with Shattenkirk. It's a gamble, but probably won't happen for more than a couple games at a time.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
Malcolm Subban, Sam Reinhart, 1st (likely between 6-10 overall)

for

A Vasleski and John Gibson

I would be trading subban and reinhart. It is a keeper league. should i make this trade?
the pros are it could give me 2 elite goalies for the next 10 years. my fear is that im giving up a lot for 2 guys that may not be better than subban or some undrafted guy 5 years from now.
the draft pick can be used on any nhl prospect. so laine, jost, jones. every player already on a roster stays on that roster.
thanks in advance for the advice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad