News Article: All-Purpose Evander Kane Discussion Pt III: Kane signs w/Oilers. Retroactive settlement no cap penalty

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bill and Gary are incapable of making public statements without being condescending

"The league is OBVIOUSLY comfortable with the terms of the settlement"

These guys are suck jackoffs, imagine being less likable than Roger Goodell
I mean I get your point but like what is he supposed to say? Like that’s kind of a dumb question. It’s like you get offered a new job and you accept it and someone asks “did you like the job offer” like obviously I did otherwise I wouldn’t have accepted it!

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I mean I get your point but like what is he supposed to say? Like that’s kind of a dumb question. It’s like you get offered a new job and you accept it and someone asks “did you like the job offer” like obviously I did otherwise I wouldn’t have accepted it!

It's not the content of his speech, it's the tone

The NHL is coming off years of controversy after controversy and there is a crisis of confidence surrounding their leadership, it would behoove them to demonstrate a sliver of humility in their public statements but I suspect they don't know how because every word that comes out of their mouths is dripping with contempt for their fans

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It's not the content of his speech, it's the tone

The NHL is coming off years of controversy after controversy and there is a crisis of confidence surrounding their leadership, it would behoove them to demonstrate a sliver of humility in their public statements but I suspect they don't know how because every word that comes out of their mouths is dripping with contempt for their fans
Oh I genuinely didn’t watch it and didn’t realize there was a video :laugh:

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
From a mathematical point of view, there is no difference between time running forwards or backwards. As long as the scales are balanced somehow, there's no reason why you can't balance them in the past, rather than the future.
How can the scales be real when our eyes aren't real

Bill and Gary are incapable of making public statements without being condescending

"The league is OBVIOUSLY comfortable with the terms of the settlement"

These guys are suck jackoffs, imagine being less likable than Roger Goodell
They should've gone all in and ended it with "Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!"

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I wonder if that newly acquired dough is gonna go to pay his debtors directly. Or, does he get to Scrooge McDuck it first? 2.5 million in hundos is 25K pieces of paper. I'm having trouble picturing it.

When he's done swimming around in it and making his money-phone calls, they should put the money into one of those money grab windtunnel things, and the debtors each get an amount of time in there commensurate with the amount owed or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad