All of Karlsson's points from 2014-15

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
I watched that Turris/Stone OT goal against Carolina probably about 10 times. That and the Stone OT goal against Pittsburgh. Friggin' goosebumps galore.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Kind of off topic, but Karlsson plans on spending most of his Summer here in Ottawa.

His girlfriend is from here, so it makes sense that he would be going back to Sweden less.

Definitely a plus when you think of his commitment to the team long-term. :yo:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I watched that Turris/Stone OT goal against Carolina probably about 10 times. That and the Stone OT goal against Pittsburgh. Friggin' goosebumps galore.

Same, bro... same.

I think the real underlying MVP of last year was Chris Cuthbert. What a frikin improvement and blessing to have him call our games over Brown and such.

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Awesome video. One of the greatest PMDs of all time. And to think he's only had one season with an elite forward ahead of him. When was the last time a defence man led a team in scoring two seasons in a row?

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Awesome video. One of the greatest PMDs of all time. And to think he's only had one season with an elite forward ahead of him. When was the last time a defence man led a team in scoring two seasons in a row?

Yandle.

Would have been 3 straight had he not been traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad