ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveHextall

Nov 21, 2006
Westchester, NY
FOR SALE

I bought this jersey online about a month ago. BEAUTIFUL jersey. I'm very, very picky with my jerseys and am totally satisfied with the material and customization. However, it's just a little big for me. I'm 5'10" 185lbs and this is a LARGE. Keep in mind this is an older style jersey that is made a little bigger than todays.

As you can see, the tag is still on it. Never been worn more than 5 minutes, never been outside. Additional pictures are available. They only allow 3 uploads. I can give closeups of the nameplate, stitching, jersey tag, and NHL sales tag.

MEASUREMENTS:
WIDTH (Armpit to armpit) = 26"
SLEEVE LENGTH (Armpit to cuff) = 21"
LENGTH (Back of Collar to bottom) = 31.5"

Bought it for $200, I think I'd sell for $175

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
This is what we should be wearing in my opinion. This shade of orange, and this number and letterface. Hands down.

thumb.aspx

Foreverinour

Mar 10, 2008
San Diego, CA
How do i go about getting a customized stadium series jersey? Will that option be available in the future online? I live out in san diego now, so im not sure if i can buy one and get the stitches off and have a place re-stitch or something.

HopsHunting

May 18, 2010
How do i go about getting a customized stadium series jersey? Will that option be available in the future online? I live out in san diego now, so im not sure if i can buy one and get the stitches off and have a place re-stitch or something.

Buy a blank and ship it to Flyers Skate Zone. Mine is there now. If you call, they'll walk you through the process with address and everything.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Finally was able to pick it up last night after posting about it the other week.

Claude Giroux Hall of Fame Game from this season when the Flyers played the Leafs before Lindros and Quinn were inducted to the Hall of Fame.

UEuey1A.jpg

IMffzfq.jpg

eRvh1Io.jpg

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Question for those who frame their jerseys. I just got a frame for my Ghost jersey, it has a plastic tube that helps it hang, i just wanna make sure I'm doing this right. Am i supposed to put it thru the sleaves like so?

Oxmo0G6.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That'd be my guess. Kinda crazy how long the tube is though. Not sure about size of metal piece or whatever that is but maybe try a upside down plastic hangar instead and see how that looks. Let the jersey "fall" a little more that way.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
That'd be my guess. Kinda crazy how long the tube is though. Not sure about size of metal piece or whatever that is but maybe try a upside down plastic hangar instead and see how that looks. Let the jersey "fall" a little more that way.

Yeah, i think i should shorten the tube a bit. Pretty sure thats the hanger, but right now its too long to frame the jersey well

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Definitely the best option. It's gonna look great.

I dont plan on starting a collection for display purposes. All my other jerseys are for wearing. But this one is just too gorgeous not to look at all the time. A very special jersey.

I gotta get my hands on a Stadium Series for wearing. I'll be at the game tomorrow against the Kings, might pick one up if they're available

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I dont plan on starting a collection for display purposes. All my other jerseys are for wearing. But this one is just too gorgeous not to look at all the time. A very special jersey.

I gotta get my hands on a Stadium Series for wearing. I'll be at the game tomorrow against the Kings, might pick one up if they're available

At the Leafs Game before the ASG all they had were a limited number of Schenn jerseys at the main store... at a premium price. I believe they had one jersey of another Player or so at the offshoot stand right in front of it, opposite the StubHub Photo place.

... I wish they handled these more like the Winter Classic Jerseys in the past... although they also were only limited Players at the off WFC Retail stores, and some of those were less than On-Ice quality customization from Reebok.

I just hope we they don't back-step on the quality and availability when Phanatic takes over supplying the Jerseys.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I have a Koho Leclair third jersey. The orange jersey in this pic. What year is it from?

The Flyers wore that Alternate Jersey from 2002-03 through 2006-07 Seasons and LeClair played as a Flyer through the 2003-04... therefore, as I figure it, it would have to be one from either 2002-03, 2003-04.

HTH

Edit: I narrowed it down to only two Seasons... rather than a three year span.

Last edited:

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
The Flyers wore that Alternate Jersey from 2002-03 through 2006-07 Seasons and LeClair played as a Flyer through the 2003-04... therefore, as I figure it, it would have to be one from either 2002-03, 2003-04.

HTH

Edit: I narrowed it down to only two Seasons... rather than a three year span.

It's a KOHO jersey. How long did they wear those for?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
It's a KOHO jersey. How long did they wear those for?

I thought of that... CCM/KOHO switch... but can't find the year of change on Home/Alternates... But I believe KOHO was on in both those Season, although can't guarantee that to be a fact.

Maybe someone else on here can document the facts on that.

EDIT: Please see following Post.

Last edited:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
FWIW... Nuevy again today (vs Kings) has the NHL-100 Patch straddling the white and orange on the sleeve of his 50th Anniversary Jersey... as opposed to being solely on the white with the other Flyers... and as I saw it with him in another Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad