OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
FYI, just grabbed a size 50 Adidas from the Lids at American Dream. They were high up and an employee had to take them down, but it looked like there were 5-7 others in size 50 and 54 (not size 46 which I asked for). Also a bunch of Fanatics but I wasn't paying attention to those.

The Grinder

No Respect
Oct 17, 2008
Jefferson, NJ
FYI, just grabbed a size 50 Adidas from the Lids at American Dream. They were high up and an employee had to take them down, but it looked like there were 5-7 others in size 50 and 54 (not size 46 which I asked for). Also a bunch of Fanatics but I wasn't paying attention to those.

Awesome. Thanks, going tomorrow to take the kids to the aquarium.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i wouldn’t be upset if this jersey enters the rotation as a regular alternate.

mine came in the mail and i might like it better than our regular unis. they’re very sharp

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
NHLShop emailed me today to tell me my Blank Adidas Stadium Series jersey was delayed and gave me $10 in fan cash as an apology.

Also, that jersey just arrived in the mail today so it’s technically early based on their worst case time frames.
They really do a bang-up job over there. :laugh:

I ordered my Nico jersey that day and haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but the updated shipping date was supposed to be today. I'm hoping I have similar luck.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
They really do a bang-up job over there. :laugh:

I ordered my Nico jersey that day and haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but the updated shipping date was supposed to be today. I'm hoping I have similar luck.
I don’t know if it’s too late but I did complain to customer service on the Nico version and had them escalate with a ticket.

To their credit, they elevated my shipping to overnight at no charge.

I’m also waiting to hear it actually shipped. Fingers crossed.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I don’t know if it’s too late but I did complain to customer service on the Nico version and had them escalate with a ticket.

To their credit, they elevated my shipping to overnight at no charge.

I’m also waiting to hear it actually shipped. Fingers crossed.

Do you happen to have the number for their customer service that you spoke to?

EDIT: My buddy was able to get it to me. The rep claimed it is going out today and the also elevated my shipping at no charge to overnight. Claiming it'll be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devils731

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
NHLShop emailed me today to tell me my Blank Adidas Stadium Series jersey was delayed and gave me $10 in fan cash as an apology.

Also, that jersey just arrived in the mail today so it’s technically early based on their worst case time frames.

I saw people complaining theirs got canceled today so at least you got it.

It's still amazing how bad they all screwed this up.

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
408cb1654ce349518ec0607aa36e97dd

I'll dust off my old Starter black jersey for Saturday.

MakoSlade

Nov 17, 2005
New York City
I hate them with a passion, I hate references to "franchise records" and the fact they have incorporated them over the recent years. I was never a fan of the Rockies or Scouts and they had nothing to do with anything in NJ or the Devils besides being failures that led to us having a team.

I was fine with the paintings inside the arena showing those old buildings but I absolutely hate that our current jerseys have stupid corporate bullet point nods to those two teams.

I hated the blue and yellow jersey we had last year even more.

The only history I'm ever interested in is the actual Devils teams that played here.
C'mon, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

These are cool but...*pushes glasses up nose*...saying "calling all Jedi" while having a clone trooper who was used to kill the Jedi on your jersey seems off. Unless it's a plot to draw the last Jedi in?

It’s fitting that you posted this. How great was that episode of Mandalorian when the X wing arrived?

Reactions: PizzaAndPucks

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I've seen the new jerseys worn around the arena and I actually like them less in person. I think it's the lack of white around the numbers/name, but there isn't enough contrast. Just feels like there's something missing that prevents the jersey from popping. Nice for a one off game, but I wouldn't put them in the regular rotation.

Also, good luck reading the numbers for anyone going to the game who won't be sitting in the 100s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad