Post-Game Talk: All Good Things…

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Too many people talking like Vegas is a given in the playoffs. They are only five points behind Vancouver.

It could be Vancouver Edmonton first round too

Or we go on another massive heater and grab first.

We were just on the most massive heater you could imagine and still 14 points back. Lets just focus on catching Vegas for home-ice here.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
How so?

The confidence I'm talking about is the fans, the fans would've had more confidence in the team moving forward when playing in high value games, especially against a rival had they won.

I agree the team shouldn't lose confidence, but I don't think they should be happy how they played, how they played resulted in a loss. Again, we get the appearance of a dominate performance without the results. I just think they need to approach Vegas differently.

I think they need more point shots because as soon as the team is below the hash marks, Vegas collapses into their own crease, they cause so much congestion.
Ok… fair enough. I thought you were talking about the team. I could care less how much confidence the fans have… as evidenced here, it’s all over the map and largely bipolar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad