ALL GM's READ - Euro Releases

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
With the start of the HFNHL season around the corner, it's time to release those who spurned you to play in Europe this season.

Now that October 1st has passed, anyone you've got on your roster is set (unless they signed in Europe earlier than October 1st). Those who have been mentioned in the Euro thread have been moved to your prospect list.

This is your opportunity to release said players, if you so choose.

Just post your team's name and your list of releases in this thread and the all powerful Sim God will take care of it.

You've got a week to do this, so get on it. After October 10, you're stuck with them for another year.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Washington releases:

Ryan Lasch
Chase Polacek
Justin Krueger
Joe Sova
Rod Pelley

the last three are housekeeping of unqualified RFA players still on my roster, but no better time to rid myself of having to look at them.

Also great to know that I have about $25 million locked up in Gagne, White, Theodore, Hejduk, etc. and they haven't even signed anywhere the bums.

Last edited:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
question:

Are these supposed to just be EURO releases or prospect releases?

Cause I have prospects that have left this year to play in Europe that I would like to release. Are those the ones we can release or just players on rosters?

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
question:

Are these supposed to just be EURO releases or prospect releases?

Cause I have prospects that have left this year to play in Europe that I would like to release. Are those the ones we can release or just players on rosters?

I'm under the impression it's anyone who left NA to play in Europe at this point.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Hawks release:

Casey Pierro-Zabotel
Jonathan Rheault
Mathieu Carle
Mikhail Stefanovich
Jeff Frazee
Tyson Sexsmith

thought they all would have made my team at one point

Ad