AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Santana did an interview with CVV, seems like a very reasonable guy

Said him and Ortiz never won the belts because they were told too many ppl were gunning for that spot
In hindsight I figure if they weren't getting along behind the scenes that they wouldn't give them the belts as you maybe can't trust it to work..

Just spitballing

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
In hindsight I figure if they weren't getting along behind the scenes that they wouldn't give them the belts as you maybe can't trust it to work..

Just spitballing
I don’t think the rift happened until they were already in AEW for a couple years

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So Mercedes, who had great hair for the first time, the person she's doing a program with is booked for the PPV against not-her.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
So Mercedes, who had great hair for the first time, the person she's doing a program with is booked for the PPV against not-her.
I have a feeling she'll get added to that, almost a month of build going on for the match

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Tony keeps shitting on the Kingdom and the ROH tag titles. Jobbed them out again. Kind of booking wwe used to do with Vince
Yeah, no idea what they're doing...maybe Cole isn't coming back anytime soon and they're just sweeping the whole thing? I don't have the slightest

Taven and Bennett are good for tag scene...they can put over ppl or be used correctly and be near the top of that card...but this usage is....odd

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
One of the better pure wrestling shows I can recall.
Yeah in ring A+ night...booking wise...meh...not really sure where/how things are playing out going into this next PPV...but still lots of time to see it out...

I think I will be disappointed if we are headed to YB/FTR 4? Always good matches but ready for a change and someones to take a next step

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tony keeps shitting on the Kingdom and the ROH tag titles. Jobbed them out again. Kind of booking wwe used to do with Vince

Yeah, no idea what they're doing...maybe Cole isn't coming back anytime soon and they're just sweeping the whole thing? I don't have the slightest

Taven and Bennett are good for tag scene...they can put over ppl or be used correctly and be near the top of that card...but this usage is....odd
I think it’s because it sucks. I’ve said this already, but I’ve already seen this. They barely changed the name. They should not have turned Adam Cole heel.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Never should have taken the brace off of Strong. Neck Strong got 3 pretty bland guys over (temporarily). Now, they’re just good workers on a roster with great workers.

It’s doubtful that the audience would buy an attempt to recapture that magic.

Reactions: TD Charlie

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Obviously they could be trying to make us think he may be healed when he isn't however the Cole video last week appeared to be filmed in a way to deliberately not show his lower leg. Will Dynasty be the big reveal when he interferes with the main event?

I suppose it isn't a big deal nowadays and especially with a Khan private jet however it's nice of Danielson and Claudio to wrestle in Mexico Friday night then London Saturday night for Collision. Given the disappearance of Starks/Bill recently, unless one was injured, I could see Top Flight winning. Not that I would bet the farm on it but I don't think it's an unrealistic outcome.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to TK just scrapping the entire Undisputed Kingdom. It's a sunk cost at this point, invested a shit load of time into the build of it but it just is not going to take off....so don't waste anymore time. Cole and MJF can still have their blow off feud eventually regardless. It is kind of unfortunate that prior to the reveal Strong was actually the most interesting character wise I think he has ever been and he is just kind of back to a generic heel nobody cares about now.

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to TK just scrapping the entire Undisputed Kingdom. It's a sunk cost at this point, invested a shit load of time into the build of it but it just is not going to take off....so don't waste anymore time. Cole and MJF can still have their blow off feud eventually regardless. It is kind of unfortunate that prior to the reveal Strong was actually the most interesting character wise I think he has ever been and he is just kind of back to a generic heel nobody cares about now.
They’re charisma black holes. It’s horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad