Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVIII: The Peter Principal at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Peter Principle is a concept in management theory in which the selection of a candidate for a position is based on the candidate's performance in their current role rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role. Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."

carry on

from http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1845307

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 44s44 seconds ago
DET sending two prospects and a second for Cole and a third.

Depending on the two prospects that's a pretty hefty price

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Nobody wants what Chia has to offer, at the price he's asking. Too many overvalued Bruins (overvalued or overpaid, one or the other). Chia has dug this team a hole that he can't dig it out of.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Soderberg and Eriksson easily bring in 1st rounders by themselves. Seidenberg maybe a 2nd.

BostonPC

Bleed Black & Gold
Dec 3, 2005
Woburn, MA
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 44s44 seconds ago
DET sending two prospects and a second for Cole and a third.

Depending on the two prospects that's a pretty hefty price

Interesting... Detroit always leaves their prospects in Grand Rapids for a couple years longer than any other team. What do they have percolating over there?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That's like saying a punch in the balls is better than a kick in them. Faint praise, no?

Not even.

If i had a gun put to my head and was forced to take one, i'd probably take Cole as Stewart is lazy, soft, and pretty much garbage.

That being said i look forward to *****ing about him for the next month :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad