Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVI: Did he do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
tracing the steps back all this started based on a tweet tha the "Bruins front office was down from the 9th floor later than usual after the game" and that "something could be going on".. Wouldn't get my hopes up until a legitimate source reports something.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
There are a ton of guys I would be happy or unhappy with depending on the price. Cam Atkinson is definitely on that list

I like Atkinson- I saw him probably 25 times at BC and I know a lot about him; really, really, liked him. I can buy in on him very easily.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
For anyone who didn't see it, the trade probably won't be announced until the P Bruins game is over, because a player there is more than likely involved.

No one verified has tweeted this, either... They normally would. I hope we're not being punk'd.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Atkinson or yandle, the game is over and arizona in town, added speed and eastern team making a push for yandle??

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
tracing the steps back all this started based on a tweet tha the "Bruins front office was down from the 9th floor later than usual after the game" and that "something could be going on".. Wouldn't get my hopes up until a legitimate source reports something.

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
It's going to be Atkinson.

Stewart price was too high, with Buffalo insisting on a 1st.

Vermette will likely fetch a first, but Bruins wouldn't pay.

Kassian price also too high; Benning was hoping for a Eriksson level swap. He wishes.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
For anyone who didn't see it, the trade probably won't be announced until the P Bruins game is over, because a player there is more than likely involved.

No one verified has tweeted this, either... They normally would. I hope we're not being punk'd.

Subban is the only one with value there?

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund
One source says Sam Gagner a possibility

Ok, good. So it's not him.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 20s20 seconds ago
Massive speculation that trading of Antoine Vermette of ARI is close. CHI said to be frontrunner.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston

So can I go get dinner?

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC

That wouldn't delay anything and they wouldn't risk losing the player to injury.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
hockey buzz eklund ‏@eklund
one source says sam gagner a possibility

ok, good. So it's not him.

Bob mckenzie ‏@tsnbobmckenzie 20s20 seconds ago
massive speculation that trading of antoine vermette of ari is close. Chi said to be frontrunner.

lmao

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund
One source says Sam Gagner a possibility

Ok, good. So it's not him.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 20s20 seconds ago
Massive speculation that trading of Antoine Vermette of ARI is close. CHI said to be frontrunner.

Oh piss off please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad