Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors XXII:Just don't know what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Would rather do Kassian and Gormley and then that's IT...........

Maybe also trade away some of the older guys for picks

With DK out

Marchand Bergy Kassian
Looch Spooner Pasta
Eriksson Soderberg Griffith
Paille Kelly Ferlin

Chara Hamilton
Gormley Seidenberg
Krug McQuaid

With DK

Marchand Bergy Kassian
Looch DK Pasta
Eriksson Soderberg Griffith
Spooner Kelly Ferlin

Chara Hamilton
Gormley Seidenberg
Krug McQuaid

See if Warsofsky, Campbell and a 2nd will get Kassian
Smith and a pick/prospect to AZ for Gormley

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
See now this is what I'm talking about.

DSP has 5 goals, and "noooo the habs got him"

Erik Cole has 17 goals right now, 31 points, and is somehow a plus player on that Dallas team. Garbage? One Boston Bruin has 17 goals, Patrice.

But if Erik cole was 230 lbs and could fight a little, it would be "CHIA GET HIM, HE PLAY SO MEAN"

Fair. :laugh::laugh:

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
Kassian is not good. He is exactly what this team DOESN'T need. We have too many Kassians. We need someone who's fast and can put the puck in the net.a 1st line winger/really good 2nd line winger.

Kassian is none of that. He's so insanely overrated. He'll make Lucic and Marchand look like Lady Byng finalists, and he's just not good. Canucks fans will tell you it's "bad luck" and he "shows good effort" but so does Jordan Caron. I'm not expecting him to make the jump.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Really well put. :nod:

I don't have anything against a Kassian add in theory, but if he (or Vermette) is our scoring solution, we're cooked.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

How do we have tooooo many Kassians? Only player this team has that can compare to Kassian is Lucic. No one else. Paille, Campbell, Caron, Smith and Kelly are all nothing like Kassian. He can score, can check and can fight. He is also young.

The first 3 I listed all suck or are past their Bruins due date so I hope are gone soon. Smith just I don't like as a player and I hope is moved soon. Kelly is overpaid, not his fault but he is.

Either get Kassian and put him with Lucic or put him with Bergeron and Marchand.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They need their crash and bang mentality back more than they need one guy to score in a system that hasn't ever been very scorer friendly, imo.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
See now this is what I'm talking about.

DSP has 5 goals, and "noooo the habs got him"

Erik Cole has 17 goals right now, 31 points, and is somehow a plus player on that Dallas team. Garbage? One Boston Bruin has 17 goals, Patrice.

But if Erik cole was 230 lbs and could fight a little, it would be "CHIA GET HIM, HE PLAY SO MEAN"
Actually, two Bruins are at 17. And Eriksson is at 14.

I believe Smithy will get hot and wind up with 20 as he did last year.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Just curious, don't rage at me please <3

Would you guys do Kassian for loui eriksson?

Kassian has turned back into the player the canucks were looking for, but I think Loui fits the system the canucks have better at this moment, and Kassian fits the system perfectly in boston.

What do you guys think?

Hey,

Discussed a lot here with regards to Kassian.

If it was Eriksson taking Kassian's spot tonight onwards, the Canucks would have to add Jensen to the deal. I follow him as well in the AHL and I think his future in Vancouver is indeed in doubt.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
There is no cap in the playoffs. It ends on the last day of the regular season. And there are no roster limits.

In theory, you can have a $100 million payroll and 50 roster players. It does not matter.

Jack Edward's tweet has confused a lot of people regarding Krejci's LTIR status and it seems to have been picked up by a bunch of bloggers. JE tweeted that the Bruins gain $5.25 million in space by placing Krejci on LTIR.

This is incorrect.

What they gain is $5.25 million divided by 186 (days in the regular season) multiplied by the number of days he'll miss.

Also

Gregory Campbell can most definitely be traded. Injured players can not be bought out but can most certainly be traded.

Kassian

He's asked for a trade out of Vancouver. You won't find that on the internet anywhere I believe.

I told you he wouldn't get out of Boston. I also know that there are a couple of members of Bruins media that plan on asking Kassian some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad