Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors XXII:Just don't know what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I'd have thought Kassian would be on fire tonight given rumors he's asked for a trade and B's are a rumored match. He's been invisible. Ugh.

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
Bergenheim has been dealt. To who, not known.

Edit: Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov 6m6 minutes ago
Bergenheim trade done deal waiting for details account source #flapanthers

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Florida actually unloading UFA's really helps out the Bruins. I am surprised to see them make this move. Hopefully it isn't because Kessel is going to be a Panther.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Florida actually unloading UFA's really helps out the Bruins. I am surprised to see them make this move. Hopefully it isn't because Kessel is going to be a Panther.

Bergenheim asked for a trade, he didn't like being healthy scratch and after that he didn't play a game for the panthers, so I don't think this is kessel related.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
1. This is timed and has been known for awhile now.
2. Boston media have been ready and waiting to ask Kassian some questions after tonight's game.
3. The line-up has been set up for Burrows to take Kassian's spot after tonight.
4. At least four members of the Canucks media were told this rumor by sources and have sat on it. Perhaps to not bring about this talk and de-value Kassian OR to give Benning time to make a move and showcase Kassian.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
2. Boston media have been ready and waiting to ask Kassian some questions after tonight's game.
3. The line-up has been set up for Burrows to take Kassian's spot after tonight.
4. At least four members of the Canucks media were told this rumor by sources and have sat on it. Perhaps to not bring about this talk and de-value Kassian OR to give Benning time to make a move and showcase Kassian.

Meaning Kassian to B's is done deal?

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown

Coach, do you believe Kassian solves the Bruins scoring/skills gap?

I'm not against a Kassian acquisition in principle, but I really don't think he's a top line RW, which is what we need the most right now.

And if you agree Kassian is not the complete answer, what is the next move, once Bruins move pieces to acquire him?

I mean, can the Bruins not have a single player who is producing points in the top 50 or even 60 in the league? It really is quite something, how mediocre this team's scoring has been.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Meaning Kassian to B's is done deal?

Never said Boston...but...

Dave Tomlinson comments last week (Friday's game in Vancouver) was that he was basically a Bruin with his comments about the Bruins players and management talking about it and they had already began making his jersey.

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, it is basically like Andy Brickley talking about a trade. Credible?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Never said Boston...but...

Dave Tomlinson comments last week (Friday's game in Vancouver) was that he was basically a Bruin with his comments about the Bruins players and management talking about it and they had already began making his jersey.

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, it is basically like Andy Brickley talking about a trade. Credible?

Wow....... Maybe I'll have to start being nicer to him. :laugh:

Thanks for the rundown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad