Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Dom.....

You didn't give the people the exact names of the players and the sources you here from with their contact information so it's all malarkey!

It's all made up. I read it on the main board from that guy who said you're full of it!

:sarcasm:

Wish I could do a poll and see how many people think I should and how many think I shouldn't. I bet if I followed the results of such a poll, I'd be out of a job.

Same garbage I had to read a year ago re: Schenn. I guess eventually, I got the last laugh on that one.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
How were Marchand's first 20 games?

im not saying frederic won’t be a productive player. I’m just saying if he’s going to call out heinen for being u productive and in the same breathe also suggest we call up frederic, that it makes no sense because frederic hasn’t shown anything at the nhl level yet.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Seriously? Is that what you really think?
Dom, I plead ignorance too. Back when the Iggy trade fell through (in 2013) you said it was close to done. It didn't happen (Iggy's fault) but I was down on you because I was ignorant of who you are and what you KNOW!
Ali informed me, basically put me to shame, and to this day I'm still a bit ashamed!
Honestly, You're awesome but there are those out there who don't know you, yet:
"Forgive them, they know not what they do" (or speak of).
I follow you online and get your scouting updates in my email and feel very privileged for that.
You, BCBruin and a few others here have insider knowledge that would definitely blow our minds
(and get you fired) if you repeated it. People have to understand that.
Not to defend SB88 but I don't think he actually aimed the comment at you, just generally speaking...
Again "Forgive them, they know not what they do" (or speak of).

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Both.

The big one will be before, and a smaller one on trade deadline day.

I hope it comes before, but that’s going to happen even with the current tight cap situation. I’m assuming you have inside knowledge, but I just figured with the cap so tight the bruins wouldn’t make a deal until deadline day to save as much as possible against the cap.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Both.

The big one will be before, and a smaller one on trade deadline day.

source.gif

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Felger claims he has a source that he spoke to that is a former teammate of Taylor Hall ( most likely John Moore ) that said Hall was the worst teammate he's ever played with and was a complete POS.

I only mention this because Taylor Hall might be available at the deadline if the Coyotes keep continuing to fall.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Felger claims he has a source that he spoke to that is a former teammate of Taylor Hall ( most likely John Moore ) that said Hall was the worst teammate he's ever played with and was a complete POS.

I only mention this because Taylor Hall might be available at the deadline if the Coyotes keep continuing to fall.
Yeah heard the same thing.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I hope it comes before, but that’s going to happen even with the current tight cap situation. I’m assuming you have inside knowledge, but I just figured with the cap so tight the bruins wouldn’t make a deal until deadline day to save as much as possible against the cap.

If the big trade involves a bigger contract then it can easily happen earlier.

Reactions: UncleRico

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Ference.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan

Thats how was viewed here by the Edmonton fans too.

Reactions: Strafer

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
im not saying frederic won’t be a productive player. I’m just saying if he’s going to call out heinen for being u productive and in the same breathe also suggest we call up frederic, that it makes no sense because frederic hasn’t shown anything at the nhl level yet.

But they'll be placed in different roles. Frederic will (or should) be a 4th line banger at this point. Heinen will be on the third line with an expectation to produce points.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
But they'll be placed in different roles. Frederic will (or should) be a 4th line banger at this point. Heinen will be on the third line with an expectation to produce points.

While I've been on record recently that I'm not a huge Heinen fan anymore, he still produces points at a pretty good 3rd line rate.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Dom, I plead ignorance too. Back when the Iggy trade fell through (in 2013) you said it was close to done. It didn't happen (Iggy's fault) but I was down on you because I was ignorant of who you are and what you KNOW!
Ali informed me, basically put me to shame, and to this day I'm still a bit ashamed!
Honestly, You're awesome but there are those out there who don't know you, yet:
"Forgive them, they know not what they do" (or speak of).
I follow you online and get your scouting updates in my email and feel very privileged for that.
You, BCBruin and a few others here have insider knowledge that would definitely blow our minds
(and get you fired) if you repeated it. People have to understand that.
Not to defend SB88 but I don't think he actually aimed the comment at you, just generally speaking...
Again "Forgive them, they know not what they do" (or speak of).

Fair enough. Except the OP replied to a post that mentioned me directly by name and said poster referred to me twice.

Do I wish I could say more? Obviously yes. But the first time I do will be the last time I do. Nature of the beast.

All I can do is mention 3 teams they are actively having discussions with. As Bob McKenzie said "Don Sweeney is the busiest GM out there". Didn't mention who he's talking to. I supplied 3.

All we can do is wait.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Kreider and Josh Anderson would add the size, speed, nasty and scoring we need to face off with anyone.

Reactions: Strafer

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Fair enough. Except the OP replied to a post that mentioned me directly by name and said poster referred to me twice.

Do I wish I could say more? Obviously yes. But the first time I do will be the last time I do. Nature of the beast.

All I can do is mention 3 teams they are actively having discussions with. As Bob McKenzie said "Don Sweeney is the busiest GM out there". Didn't mention who he's talking to. I supplied 3.

All we can do is wait.
Donny knows the guy will be there

as for San Jose after texting Dom forget it now for Timo. Too expensive. Pass
Let’s see what noon 90 minutes before deadline looks like

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Rangers in a very tough spot with Kreider - you sign him you likely can’t see Strome and one other key RFA

Palmeiri makes zero sense to keep

he’s 29 and would have to be under a hypnotic trance to stay in NJ after next year

San Jose can build around Meier but they are a dumpster fire - if you could get a 1, Heinen, Vaakanainen and maybe a 2 next year they should listen (both picks they are void of)

Buffalo I guess is building something special so Johansson is someone they want to keep ? They better do something special soon as he’s only got next year.

Anderson? Who knows. He picked a bad time to have a bad year.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Ference.

Shouldn't be all that difficult. Just look at players with local ties who have played with him. I actually might guess that it's Ryan Whitney.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Rangers in a very tough spot with Kreider - you sign him you likely can’t see Strome and one other key RFA

he’s 29 and would have to be under a hypnotic trance to stay in NJ after next year

San Jose can build around Meier but they are a dumpster fire - if you could get a 1, Heinen, Vaakanainen and maybe a 2 next year they should listen (both picks they are void of)

Buffalo I guess is building something special so Johansson is someone they want to keep ? They better do something special soon as he’s only got next year.

Anderson? Who knows. He picked a bad time to have a bad year

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
While I've been on record recently that I'm not a huge Heinen fan anymore, he still produces points at a pretty good 3rd line rate.

32 points isn't anything to write home about -- especially considering how much PP time he got for a 3rd liner.

I mean, you know where I stand, if they were able to get the RW upgrade without moving him and he was on line 3 -- I could live with it.

But, IMO because of his salary and diminishing role, I think he's going to be moved as part of a package to get scoring help and I'd be fine with it.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Shouldn't be all that difficult. Just look at players with local ties who have played with him. I actually might guess that it's Ryan Whitney.

I guessed John Moore because he had made comments to the press about how there isn't a bad apple in the Bruins dressing room as compared to other places he's been ( words to that effect, memory isn't clear on his exact words ).

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Anderson? Who knows. He picked a bad time to have a bad year.

Define "special"

Or is this some of that razor sharp wit from you I'm always jealous of.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

This is true hence the "no dickheads" comment from Moore last year about the Bruins room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad