Boxing: All boxing discussion

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
What a fantastic fight. I was wondering why Fury was so passive going into 12, but I guess he thought he was ahead on the cards.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Whoever scored it for Fury should never judge again. Total bush league
Typical boxing, make it closer than it really is to hype up the rematch.

ai-stats-fury-vs-usyk-v0-jqrhtd5zt91d1.jpg

Reactions: dss97

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Great fight and thankfully they got the decision right. I thought Fury was about to run away with it after six rounds as he gained all the momentum and was cruising. It flipped back the other way that quickly with the exclamation point being round nine.

Fury's such a dick with that war line after the fight.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Lightweight bout was a muck fest. Won’t be surprised if they scored it a win, lose, or draw any way.

Berinchyk wins it. Didn’t think either deserved 116 but both got one judge thinking so.

Last edited:

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Great fight and thankfully they got the decision right. I thought Fury was about to run away with it after six rounds as he gained all the momentum and was cruising. It flipped back the other way that quickly with the exclamation point being round nine.

Fury's such a dick with that war line after the fight.

What did Fury say?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
What did Fury say?
“You know his country’s at war, so people are siding for the country at war,’’ Make no mistake, I won that fight, and I’ll be back.’’

just absolute loser behavior by fury. usyk would be good to just retire now but also wouldn't blame him for not turning down that rematch $$$

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
“You know his country’s at war, so people are siding for the country at war,’’ Make no mistake, I won that fight, and I’ll be back.’’

just absolute loser behavior by fury. usyk would be good to just retire now but also wouldn't blame him for not turning down that rematch $$$

Agreed. Lost a lot of respect for Fury for saying something like that. I don't blame him for not accepting the result, a lot of fighters are blind to a loss.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I don't know what Fury could do better in a rematch besides waste less energy showboating. Would probably have to use his size and weight advantage for more aggressive attacks early on and risk KO. Usyk despite being a few years older is in significantly better shape and will almost inevitably win over 12 rounds it seems, as impressive as Fury's recovery from spaghetti legs was this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad