Player Discussion Alexis Lafreniere

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
You have to wonder how many points he would have if he actually took the offseason seriously.
1711847192358.gif

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
To put a little perspective on this as well, this data is very sensitive to just a few points here or there. I think most would agree that Laf has been “robbed” of a bunch of goals/points this year.

If he had five more 5 on 5 points, he’d be in the top 75 forwards in P/60. That’s better than Matthew Tkachuk and in Barkov/Bedard range. Ten more points puts him in the top 30.

Yes. Other players have been robbed as well so this doesn’t mean much in a vacuum but just wanted to give some context to how sensitive this data is to small changes.

Panarin is #7. Trocheck is #92 using these filters.
Like I was saying, now Laf is #91 in this metric.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Is there a chance he ends up with MORE goals than another 1OA, who plays near by, who gets a TON of PP time while LAF gets none?

I know the other 1OA missed a dozen games (or so) but...

That would be sweet.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
From last season to this one is an all time vibe shift amongst any player I’ve ever seen in a rangers sweater lol
Amazing what a confidence, a teams willingness to allow them to play and work through mistakes and playing with similar caliper players can do for you. Too bad there wasn't years and years of players in the league that developed better when a team gives them support and a vote of confidence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad