Alexandre Radulov

• Thread starter lightning_legwand*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning_legwand*

Hey guys,
Just curious. I have been hearing alot of good thigns about Radulov ever since he came to North America. He has a great attitude and is mentally determined to make it to the NHL and have a career there as well, a good career I think.
Any thoughts on him? Could he be a power forward that woudl fit perfectly on the Predators??
He is not weak like alot of Russian players can be.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
He is dominating in the Q right now and from what I understand, was one of the last cuts from Nashville. They thought long and hard about keeping him with the Preds.

I wouldn't categorize him as a power forward per se, but he defintely goes to the net without hesitation. He's a good one that will likely be on one of the Preds top 3 lines next season.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
He would have went top 10 possibly top 5 had it not been for an incident with one of his Coaches which is part of the reason he came to North america to play Jr's. May end up being the best Offensive player the Predators have ever drafted. Actually may have helped him to fall to the Predators as we rarely rush Prospects, now if we could just get our hands own his linemate in Quebec :D

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Gnashville said:
He would have went top 10 possibly top 5 had it not been for an incident with one of his Coaches which is part of the reason he came to North america to play Jr's. May end up being the best Offensive player the Predators have ever drafted. Actually may have helped him to fall to the Predators as we rarely rush Prospects, now if we could just get our hands own his linemate in Quebec :D

I'm sure the names Scott Hartnell and Scott Upshall ring a bell.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Leachmeister2000 said:
I'm sure the names Scott Hartnell and Scott Upshall ring a bell.
that is why we hesitate to rush guys, Both have been hamped by being thrown to the wolves too early. Add Legwand to that list also.

lightning_legwand*

Some guys just can't be pushed that early. I am glad we have the depth to let Radulov take his time. I think Parent will be taken very slowly to get bigger and stronger as well.
Thank you guys.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
lightning_legwand said:
Some guys just can't be pushed that early. I am glad we have the depth to let Radulov take his time. I think Parent will be taken very slowly to get bigger and stronger as well.
Thank you guys.

I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment ... we've got Hamhuis, Suter, Weber & Klein who're already more NHL ready than he is ... that's 4 defensemen who're 23 or younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad