Alexander Radulov is a top 10 winger in the National Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Just in case anyone misses it the OP has a Rangers avy and not a Habs one :laugh:

But yes, he is

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

This would get by in the LNGE but this is just horrible you start a thread and don't even attempt at giving us reasons why or nothing.

Anyways sure why not. I said he was a top 10 forward a year or 2 again.

I could make a thread

Nash is a top 10 winger in the world

Discuss.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto

whyyy would you start this thread. A few different archetypes that will show up

1- habs homers who say yes
2 - habs realists who say no (or at the very least...way too early)
3 - habs haters who will paint broad strokes against the entire fan base based on threads like these
4 - everyone else who probably wont say anything and will watch the dumpster fire

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Well he was the top winger of the KHL the last 3 years so it should be a close to it case.

NoComments

Feb 27, 2015
I don't know if he's a top 10 winger, tough to say at this stage but I tend to think not. That being said, Radulov is a first line player.

Bergevin got a first line player for free, for basically peanuts.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
He definitely is. The guy can literally do it ALL offensively: tremendous shot, his vision and passing are off the charts, he's fast, he's smart with his positioning and his forechecking, he's built like an ox, he can dangle. Best of all, he works his ****ing ass off every shift.

I've never seen someone love their job as much as Radulov loves his.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
You mean ppl actually watched him play (cus there were no games today) instead of looking at his stat line?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I dislike when people create threads like this and don't even give out reasons, but they instead just say "Discuss". :shakehead

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
I posted in a different thread that he was a beast tonight.

He has had a very good start to this season even if he only had one goal and one assist in 5 games prior to tonight.

But a season is a marathon, not a sprint.

So let's not put the cart...

He might be, but more data is needed.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
He definitely is. The guy can literally do it ALL offensively: tremendous shot, his vision and passing are off the charts, he's fast, he's smart with his positioning and his forechecking, he's built like an ox, he can dangle. Best of all, he works his ****ing ass off every shift.

I've never seen someone love their job as much as Radulov loves his.

This he's the total package and his emotion when the Habs score is reminiscent of a younger Alex Ovechkin.

He's going to score close to if not a PPG while driving all the offense on his line.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Top 10 is a reach. Top 10 RW, perhaps.

Basically this.

And it's nothing necessarily to be disappointed about. He could very well change that perception deeper into the season. But for now, I think top 10 winger is a reach, where as top 10 RW currently is more applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad