Alexander Ovechkin's Baseball skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
My cousin just got back from the draft, and apperently some of the draftees had some baseball thing afterwards. According to his reports, Ovechkin, a strange throwing style and leg kick, but can throw pretty hard. At the plate he seems to have trouble with the breaking balls. Houston Street is a safer pick, but Ovechkin has a lot of upside.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
nurminen31 said:
My cousin just got back from the draft, and apperently some of the draftees had some baseball thing afterwards. According to his reports, Ovechkin, a strange throwing style and leg kick, but can throw pretty hard. At the plate he seems to have trouble with the breaking balls. Houston Street is a safer pick, but Ovechkin has a lot of upside.

I keep this in note for my fantasy baseball league!!!

BJ21

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
nurminen31 said:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
k then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad